n8ball2013 Posted April 20, 2012 Report Posted April 20, 2012 yeah there was definitely a breakdown in the way it should have been handled etc. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
JasonJones Posted April 20, 2012 Author Report Posted April 20, 2012 yeah there was definitely a breakdown in the way it should have been handled etc. Well idk about your state in particular but normally in MA nobody gets charged with third degree. It's usually voluntary manslaughter which I thought was odd do that's why I brought it up to her. They essentially cut him a break with that. IMO he should've walked but that's not the way it works =/
n8ball2013 Posted April 20, 2012 Report Posted April 20, 2012 Its been reported that he walked into the state police and said if you dont lock me up Im going to do something stupid Im freaking out. They let him walkj out. IMO he never should have left that barracks. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Emmet Posted April 20, 2012 Report Posted April 20, 2012 Its been reported that he walked into the state police and said if you dont lock me up Im going to do something stupid Im freaking out. They let him walkj out. IMO he never should have left that barracks. Something similar happened over this part of the world too in England, back in 2010 a man called the police and said he needed psychiatric help, they ignored him so he went to a local hospital and said the same thing, they turned him away. The next day he drove around with a .22 and a shotgun and shot 12 people, injured 11 before killing himself. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
JasonJones Posted April 20, 2012 Author Report Posted April 20, 2012 Its been reported that he walked into the state police and said if you dont lock me up Im going to do something stupid Im freaking out. They let him walkj out. IMO he never should have left that barracks. Problem with that is only defense is temporary insanity but then he'd get locked up in an institution for the rest of his life... So it'd be worse that third degree. He was doing humanity a service! Give him an award for fucks sake!
varietyguy Posted April 20, 2012 Report Posted April 20, 2012 Here is my first professional MMA fight. I was scheduled to have my 4th amatuer fight but the main event challenger was a no show and I was the only one left in that weight class that hadn't fought yet. The guys nickname was "Tiny" who was a 350 lb man with a 31-4 record and 3 titles. Let's say I didn't do as well as I hoped. These pics were a few days after the fight. I had a HUGE mouse on my forehead and my whole face was pretty swollen. And still have dead tissue under both of my eyes. Also have had 2 broken arms, 2 broken thumbs, quite a few scars on my legs from being an overactive kid. 1992 Mazda 323 http://www.stevemead...323-wall-build/
JasonJones Posted April 20, 2012 Author Report Posted April 20, 2012 Here is my first professional MMA fight. I was scheduled to have my 4th amatuer fight but the main event challenger was a no show and I was the only one left in that weight class that hadn't fought yet. The guys nickname was "Tiny" who was a 350 lb man with a 31-4 record and 3 titles. Let's say I didn't do as well as I hoped. These pics were a few days after the fight. I had a HUGE mouse on my forehead and my whole face was pretty swollen. And still have dead tissue under both of my eyes. Also have had 2 broken arms, 2 broken thumbs, quite a few scars on my legs from being an overactive kid. You got owned bro! That dude must've been a moose!
varietyguy Posted April 22, 2012 Report Posted April 22, 2012 I found a picture of the fight. I'm the one in the black under armor. In this picture I weighed 290 lbs. 1992 Mazda 323 http://www.stevemead...323-wall-build/
JasonJones Posted April 23, 2012 Author Report Posted April 23, 2012 I found a picture of the fight. I'm the one in the black under armor. In this picture I weighed 290 lbs. Holy piss... That is one big dude
Awhitewookie Posted April 23, 2012 Report Posted April 23, 2012 Not that much of a cool story with this one. In the middle of my cross country season I began to lose feeling and control of my right foot. Then someone pointed out that i had a lump just below my knee. I went to the doctor and was told there was a cyst that had probably been growing since birth. That pink rubber band is holding my nerve (the cyst was pushing on it, causing the nerve damage) and the main lump is the cyst. The surgery was 3 hours long because the cyst began to grown and infuse itself with my nerve tissues so they had to be extremely careful. Got to walk around school for 2 weeks with 16 stables blatantly open. Everyone freaked out haha MY BUILD 1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport 1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything Alpine cda-9884 Crescendo CZ components (2) Crescendo bc2000's (2) Jolt 150ah (2) Yellow top optimas (1) Juicebox black cherry addition (1) Mechman 270 avbm miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.