2004 GTO... bagged on CCW's... ever evolving...

What engine does yours have

Over here they came out with

L98, L76, L77 Ls1, Ls2, Ls3 and Ls7

If got the new 4 door with Ls3 and it limited at 177mph and it stiill has a bit more in it I recken 185-190mph it should top out

What engine does yours have

Over here they came out with

L98, L76, L77 Ls1, Ls2, Ls3 and Ls7

If got the new 4 door with Ls3 and it limited at 177mph and it stiill has a bit more in it I recken 185-190mph it should top out

I have the LS1.

2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz

Check Out my build log

Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny

My crescendo came in today. I will be picking up my front battery tomorrow. Hopefully my SP4 will come in soon. I have nearly everything but the sub. I need to build a box also and that is a key for sure. I think I will build a slot ported box for now and tune it around 36 hz and then make a aero-ported box in a few weeks when I have some more money to do so.

I think what I am going to do as far as prettying up the install I will paint the box with bedliner and maybe eventually wrap it in black vinyl. Then rap the "amp rack" in red suede or ultra suede. Either way the trunk will match the doors pretty much.

I don't recall ordering a C1100.4 o_O

7265831570_097929713e_z.jpg

Oh decieving outer box. I know you've all already seen these but here's a pic of my amp:

7265763816_beb9259341_c.jpg

some more I thought these looked cool I have not idea how I got this effect out of my camera lol

7265827212_058abd24f0.jpg

7265825750_3c0ab4e14e.jpg

7265824062_e7ba1dec41.jpg

Here's how I know I'm moving up in the audio world lol (my 1st amp crunch, my 2nd amp Pioneer, and my current amps Zapco and Crescendo)

7265829614_35db38c0f2.jpg

Check Out my build log

real nice GTO i thought those came just with ls2 just like my tbss but still good balls

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

found a bunch of random test fit pics and stuff on my camera when I uploaded stuff so here we go.

suspension sag :( with only my rear batteries. no amps, speakers, or box

26.75" ground to fender w/o batteries. 26.5 with batteries. btw sorry for the angle change it made it look more extreme to me too whoops.

7265841966_d14b01e801_n.jpg7265840218_9b12ecdcc6_n.jpg

Stinger test fit. It is a hair larger than I originally thought. It fits perfecting in the hole however

7265847360_9d573150be.jpg

thoughts on changing my sig pic to this? (btw thank you techforce for atleast half of these logos your website was helpful to me I think I may have an order for you all soon)

7225185662_d7611c1ee0_b.jpg

Another little update. Last night I finished running speaker wire to my car's doors. So as far as running wire I need to run RCA's, the bass knob wire, stinger power wires, and 1/0. Which to me seems better than running any more wire into my doors I would hate to own a 4 door car...

I think tomorrow I may try to knock out quite a bit of stuff but I could end up staring at my car after I disassemble it. Or I'll tell myself I must get it done for Slamology and I will actually put in some effort lol.

Check Out my build log

post up some pictures btw ill get you that pic tommorow of where to run the 0 gauge. also where is your amp going to be and sub in what direction.

thank you in advance for the pic.

My amps will be on the back of the box I am probably going to cut another piece of wood the same size as the back baffle and separate it from the box and put them on it.

and my first box will be Sub up port up and will be a slot ported box (might do an interchangable port). I am going experiment some more boxes this summer as I accumulate more money. I know for sure I will try an aeroport box with sub either up or back and port to the side. I may even try a t-line box but I don't think I have enough space for it :(.

A question for you. I can't recall if you still have your spoiler on your car. If so has it cracked. Because mine has cracks on both bases.

real nice GTO i thought those came just with ls2 just like my tbss but still good balls

thanks for the compliment. Yeah they came with ls1's in 2004 only. Both my car and my brother's are ls1 cars.

Check Out my build log

Archived