Need A Recommended Mid Range Amplifier

So this is my problem guys, i have 8 mid range speakers 8" 4ohm 1000 watts/ 500rms each speaker in my 2007 nissan altima, i am looking for the best amplifier to push these mids to their capacity. now i know i will need more than one amp to these seeing that there arent mid range amps that push this much watts per channel. So im throwing this out the so i can get some feed back on which amp should i get to push these mid range of 4000 watts rms power

What brand are these speakers, damn that is a lot of power to a mid. If they can actually handle the power you may be better off purchasing a sub amp and running multiples together.

the problem with that is, there aren't much mono blocks with hpf freq to play mid range, i have been looking for this too but to no avail

Are you sure those Pyle's can take 500w ? I have never heard of the PND8 before but the brand isn't known for its quality so I would be skeptical to see them actually play 500w rms.

Let me add that it is no way in hell that Boss Amp you mentioned was doing anywhere near 4000w. Plus why would you want a 4000w mid range setup? I think you would be happier seeing those mids take a good clean 150 each. i would look at the Crescendo c1100.4 or 1600.2 the Sundown 200.4 DC 175.4 and just get one tune it the right way (dd1/cc1 or oscope) and really throw some clean power at em and see how they hold up.

Edited by IBleedMusick

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Are you sure those Pyle's can take 500w ? I have never heard of the PND8 before but the brand isn't known for its quality so I would be skeptical to see them actually play 500w rms.

Let me add that it is no way in hell that Boss Amp you mentioned was doing anywhere near 4000w. Plus why would you want a 4000w mid range setup? I think you would be happier seeing those mids take a good clean 150 each. i would look at the Crescendo c1100.4 or 1600.2 the Sundown 200.4 DC 175.4 and just get one tune it the right way (dd1/cc1 or oscope) and really throw some clean power at em and see how they hold up.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=pyle+pro+pdn8&view=detail&id=C5C37C5AE663A9B82A5D0391C5E3AEE2178A3BFA&first=0&FORM=IDFRIR

this is what ive found about them

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

I know their not known for their name, i was very skeptical about them too before buying them, but i did some research on them before i purchased them and i assure you i dont regret it, these are performing on a level i never expected from pyle. And i wont lie about something im requesting help in, the boss blade 4000 did in fact push all these mids on 1 channel, this is no lie i was there when i did it lol!!

http://www.bing.com/...t=0&FORM=IDFRIR

this is what ive found about them

Hmmm a 500w rms mid for $50, I would be skeptical to see it take a REAL 500w but I could be wrong. Op, When you do find an amp I would be interested to see vids of these in action but brands like Pylo, Pyramid, Lanzar, Boss ect, tend to stretch the truth on their ratings and a lot of people run into issues thinking they are louder than they really are.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I know their not known for their name, i was very skeptical about them too before buying them, but i did some research on them before i purchased them and i assure you i dont regret it, these are performing on a level i never expected from pyle. And i wont lie about something im requesting help in, the boss blade 4000 did in fact push all these mids on 1 channel, this is no lie i was there when i did it lol!!

Oh I am in no means doubting it did but what I am saying is 4000w to em 90% chance it was not sending a true 500w to each speaker. Remember these are pro audio so it doesn't take much to make em loud, if that amp was sending lets say 1200w then that 150w to each mid would sound crazy loud.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Oh I am in no means doubting it did but what I am saying is 4000w to em 90% chance it was not sending a true 500w to each speaker. Remember these are pro audio so it doesn't take much to make em loud, if that amp was sending lets say 1200w then that 150w to each mid would sound crazy loud.

I respect what you are saying and i know you know what you are talking about, i have been in this music business a couple years now and i do know these brands aren't top brands but, we also do under estimate some of these under dogs, because i see some of them doing as much damage as those of top name brands, but as soon as i get a amp for them i will upload it for you to see but there is a short vid on you tube of my car, it was my first time uploading and i did it with my phone, so i recorded it the wrong way so its showing narrow but watch it and you will see my rear deck i fiberglassed and how my bass is rattling my car, remember though it was recorded by a phone so sound quality isnt all the good i was just showing the bass power. search in youtube 2007 nissan altima sound system, its the one with the kipling dolls hanging from the rear view mirror, let me know what you think

I respect what you are saying and i know you know what you are talking about, i have been in this music business a couple years now and i do know these brands aren't top brands but, we also do under estimate some of these under dogs, because i see some of them doing as much damage as those of top name brands, but as soon as i get a amp for them i will upload it for you to see but there is a short vid on you tube of my car, it was my first time uploading and i did it with my phone, so i recorded it the wrong way so its showing narrow but watch it and you will see my rear deck i fiberglassed and how my bass is rattling my car, remember though it was recorded by a phone so sound quality isnt all the good i was just showing the bass power. search in youtube 2007 nissan altima sound system, its the one with the kipling dolls hanging from the rear view mirror, let me know what you think

LOL, believe me I don't know as much as you're giving me credit for and you're right the under dog brands do get underestimated but they have given themselves a bad rep by giving ridiculous power claims. I don't knock what you're doing though if they sound good to you then so be it and I will check out the video now.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz