Second Skin Audio

MDF Flex

ya, post pics so we can help you build it better next time. 1x1 wood wont do much for bracing.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I don't know how big your box is, but try to brace every 12-14 inches of mdf. Also, a double baffle is quite beneficial. I'm not exactly sure why your box is flexing so much with the power and cone area you have, but a properly built box shouldn't flex.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

here's the build log, there's a video in the last post on the first page, and another on the second page.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/134756-videos-the-mighty-mini-build-2001-silverado-z71-4xsa8s-apsm1500/page__fromsearch__1

what part of the box is flexing?

it really doesn't come across as being very loud in the video, are you sure the woofers are all in phase?

here's the build log, there's a video in the last post on the first page, and another on the second page.

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

what part of the box is flexing?

it really doesn't come across as being very loud in the video, are you sure the woofers are all in phase?

Yeah, I'm sure, trust me, I'm not a complete idiot. All I asked for was what material is stronger than MDF, and got my answer. Don't sit here and criticize why my box is flexing, I know why, and I'd rather just learn on my own. Got my answer, that's all I need. Kthanks.

POTATO!

Yeah, I'm sure, trust me, I'm not a complete idiot. All I asked for was what material is stronger than MDF, and got my answer. Don't sit here and criticize why my box is flexing, I know why, and I'd rather just learn on my own. Got my answer, that's all I need. Kthanks.

Sigh... These people are trying to help you. They know what the fuck they're talking about. If it flexes with that much power, it's not built right. They're trying to prevent you from making the same mistake(s).

Rather than "learning on your own," why don't you take their advice, try it, and if it works, consider yourself learn'd.

if your not sure which birch it is 3/4"12ply Baltic birch just so you wouldn't have a miss hap with the wrong wood

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps