Sundown Audio

Mono Amp Speaker Terminal connect inside??

Mikey Bates

So i have a Skar vvx 15 d4 and the amp i just ordered (concept audio hpn-1500) has two sets of speaker outs. + - + - on my sub i have dual 4 ohm. the speaker wire i have is small so i was going to double it and run a lead for each positive and negative. in order to get a 2 ohm load. would i run the +'s from my sub to the +'s on the amp and the -'s to the -'s? from what i think i know, the terminls connect positive to postive and neg to neg inside the amp yes?

they are connected together in the amp, unless it says otherwise.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

they just put more speaker terminals on the amp to make it easier to wire up multiple subs....

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

no no thats not what i mean.... ok i have a d4 sub. i need to wire it down to 2 ohms on my amp. can i run a wire from each terminal on my sub to each terminal on my amp and get the 2 ohms or do i have to combine the wires first before i get to my amp.....

each + on the sub to each + on the amp

each - on the sub to each - on the amp

assuming they are wired together inside that amp that would work right??

Archived