FEDS Bust Thizz ENT

Yeah PSD just got out for this shit and now this happens. Also just to make it clear the media got that shit wrong, none of them are under Thizz Ent, they are on the sub venture Thizz Nation which is run by Kilo Curt. Mac Dre's mom spoke out in an interview today to make that shit clear, Thizz Ent has nobody signed, she is the owner and it just controls all Mac Dre's music thru City Hall Records.

Also, Baygeen of the Crest Creepaz finally turned himself in. He was wanted for the murder of somebody and that somebody turns out to be D-Shot's son. D-Shot I believe is E-40's cousin and was in The Click.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

but yea that make's sense about the whole thizz ent an thizz nation stuff. but no shit d-shot's son? i use to listen to him back in the days when they use to rap with C-BO he had a couple good slaps. wasup with j-diggs though did he get caught up in all that too?

Naw diggs is good, I'm sure he of course knew about everything they were doin but he got money to not be involved in this, plus he lives in Vegas and gets that "bad bitch" money if you know what im sayin haha

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

When I worked as a Sound Engineer at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom I'd have to park in the crest on busy days because traffic was so backed up and walk my ass to the park haha.

Fun times. oh yeah, interesting article thanks for posting.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived