ANOTHER FORUM UPDATE COMING SOON!

That would be a good one too.

For now, I just went into the full site on my phone, copied the url from the recent topics, and put it into my bookmarks. So whenever it opens up on the mobile skin, I just have to open the bookmarks and it brings me right to the recent topics

What's wrong with the mobile one?

how the fuck you do that willis?

top right hand corner theres a square with 4 little white squares in it. press it and a menu pops up. click new content

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I would like to see a "Jump to page __" option. It will be really helpful in navigating long threads with pictures everywhere.

I made a thread about it after the previous update. No complaints though.

:)

Top and bottom of the page where it says "Page X of X". Click that and type in what page you want to go to. :good:

Heh. I don't see that on mobile, which is my MAIN way of accessing the site.

I would like to see a "Jump to page __" option. It will be really helpful in navigating long threads with pictures everywhere. I made a thread about it after the previous update. No complaints though. :)

damn i just said this but i get no love lol

the way i been doing it is when you go to the secong page of a thread on mobile. you can look at the url and there should be a 20 at the end. it moves up by 20. so just type the number of how many pages. so the third page is 40, fourth page is 60 so on.

on the random picture post i type in like 200000 to see the last page

Edited by Trey_Dog650

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I would like to see a "Jump to page __" option. It will be really helpful in navigating long threads with pictures everywhere. I made a thread about it after the previous update. No complaints though. :)

damn i just said this but i get no love lol

the way i been doing it is when you go to the secong page of a thread on mobile. you can look at the url and there should be a 20 at the end. it moves up by 20. so just type the number of how many pages. so the third page is 40, fourth page is 60 so on.

on the random picture post i type in like 200000 to see the last page

Thanks for the tip.

For now, I just went into the full site on my phone, copied the url from the recent topics, and put it into my bookmarks. So whenever it opens up on the mobile skin, I just have to open the bookmarks and it brings me right to the recent topics

1. Go onto any SMD Page
  2. In the upper right corner, theres an icon of a square with 4 smaller white squares in it. Click that.
  3. Click the "New Content" box.
  4. Towards the top of the screen, there are 3 oval buttons. Cluck on the "By Time" one.
  5. Click on "New since my last visit.
  6. Profit :D

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

maybe you should update your antiquated graphics card too? even my crap ass work laptops are higher resolution than that.

i doubt my card is outdated, i think its an amd vision with dvi and vga ouputs, the limiting factor is the monitor, it restricts what resolutions can be used, when i hooked yp the computer to my dads 50" flatscreen it gave me more resolution options

Yeah, the monitor is going to limit what resolutions you can use. Really, anything less than 1280 wide is likely to have compatibility issues with lots of sites. Most webpages use 1024 as a standard width. Webpages looking to maintain compatibility with lower-resolution screens use a fixed width anywhere from 970-990 pixels wide. This gives the best compatibility with 1024x768 screens by letting you maximize width while maintaining enough space on the sides for a scroll bar and such. This is why some pages have lots of dead space on either side when viewed full screen on a higher-resolution screen.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

1. Go onto any SMD Page
  2. In the upper right corner, theres an icon of a square with 4 smaller white squares in it. Click that.
  3. Click the "New Content" box.
  4. Towards the top of the screen, there are 3 oval buttons. Cluck on the "By Time" one.
  5. Click on "New since my last visit.
  6. Profit :D

Yes. This way lol. Then I copy the URL and save it to a bookmark so it only takes one click to get there.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Yes. This way lol. Then I copy the URL and save it to a bookmark so it only takes one click to get there.

Same here.. I actually even added the bookmark to my home screen. Were addicted lmao

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

This site is my default home page when I open my get online on my phone lol, so yes, we're addicted haha

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg