Jump to content

Project Confuzzler (truck Pix Added)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Its gonna take you at least a week of straight work t finish that box i wonder if a you could make the whole box out of steel or just the port so it isnt really hard to bend

Posted

Thats a sweet looking tline wall man

I would love to hear that thing when its done

whats the 1/4 wave set at?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

Damn...

I'd frigging love to have ONE LMS Ultra.... SS Audio (has an Eclipse) is currently installing four SAZ-3000D's and two of the LMS Ultras from AudioPulse in his Eclipse... :o

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted

did that exlipse already have them LMS ultras ? there are vids iof it breaking the windows floating on SMD, and Youtube somewhere

nice vids.... 2 of them awesome subs, and those amps did some serious damage

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

did that exlipse already have them LMS ultras ? there are vids iof it breaking the windows floating on SMD, and Youtube somewhere

nice vids.... 2 of them awesome subs, and those amps did some serious damage

The older LMS', yeah I think so.
<---- Like that vid?

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted

i did the math and it came out to be 3.2 cu ft after all displacement? hmmm i knew they worked well in small enclosures but wow... then again ss audio said they work the best in the smallest boxes you can put them in.. still seeems very small to me though... maybe im missing something?

edit: talked to pete.. i missed all the space after up to flairs and what not it comes out to 4.4791666666666666666666666666667 cu ft

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 801 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...