Project Confuzzler (truck Pix Added)

Thats a sweet looking tline wall man

I would love to hear that thing when its done

whats the 1/4 wave set at?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Damn...

I'd frigging love to have ONE LMS Ultra.... SS Audio (has an Eclipse) is currently installing four SAZ-3000D's and two of the LMS Ultras from AudioPulse in his Eclipse... :o

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

did that exlipse already have them LMS ultras ? there are vids iof it breaking the windows floating on SMD, and Youtube somewhere

nice vids.... 2 of them awesome subs, and those amps did some serious damage

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

did that exlipse already have them LMS ultras ? there are vids iof it breaking the windows floating on SMD, and Youtube somewhere

nice vids.... 2 of them awesome subs, and those amps did some serious damage

The older LMS', yeah I think so.
<---- Like that vid?

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

i did the math and it came out to be 3.2 cu ft after all displacement? hmmm i knew they worked well in small enclosures but wow... then again ss audio said they work the best in the smallest boxes you can put them in.. still seeems very small to me though... maybe im missing something?

edit: talked to pete.. i missed all the space after up to flairs and what not it comes out to 4.4791666666666666666666666666667 cu ft

Archived