ANYBODY IN THE SHIPPING TRANSPORTING BUSNESS?

sorry if i put this in the wrong lace couldnt find anywhere else that seemd right

as you all know y car was stolen got it back stripped friend from the club lexus forum is giving me a good deal on a complete interrior and i need some help gettign it out here to cali from texas. i dont ask for any freebees im not made like that i just need some help getting this over here because i have to bring my ls back to life after the theft it is a whole interior seats front back carpet headliner dashboard center console all door panels pretty much all of it if you or if you know anyone who can help me out i really appreciate it iam on a budget so im trying to find best possible way to get that here please let me know i really appreciate it thanks

EDIT: this interior includes front 2 seats rear backseat headliner carpet all 4 door panels dashboard center console A, B ,C pillars

Edited by VIPmeetSPL

wow!!, i remember all that chaos..... and im posting garbage, cuz im no help... but shit.. congrats on getting somethin back man...

yea have a build thread i just started to bring it back

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/140975-vipmeetspls-stolen-recovery-bring-it-back-to-life-build-ls400-vip-style/page__fromsearch__1

I work for a shipping company... pm me and maybe i can help you out. i just started 3 weeks ago but ill see what i can do

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

My dad has trucks similar to the TransStar, WorkStar, LoadStar (Internationaltrucks.com) with flatbels, but I'm not sure how a car would get on there. Not tilt bed. And I'm not sure how much he would want to do that.

Why not rent a car hauler at U-Haul?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

My dad has trucks similar to the TransStar, WorkStar, LoadStar (Internationaltrucks.com) with flatbels, but I'm not sure how a car would get on there. Not tilt bed. And I'm not sure how much he would want to do that.

its not a car its just the interior. complete interrior though

Car haul the stripped to the interior. Put the interior in, and car haul it back.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

As in seats, dash and headliner?

Like things that can fit in the bed of a truck?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k