Car Audio Decals Two For $2 Shipped

i got my second set today!! awesome stickers!!!

thanks for the promo sticker...I LOVE IT cant wait to put it in or on my truck

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

got mine as well and love them , my ole lady is pissed about the shocker as soon as i told her about it, and i havent had the nerve to show her where i put the spl gets you laid one yet... lol pics in a minute

edit

:lol:Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I must suck at putting these things on because Ive wasted about 4 of them trying to apply to Plexiglass. Ends up having air bubbles. I put them on starting at the corner and rubbing them down to the other side. I spent at least 5 min on one and it still didnt look that great. Any Ideas? I was thinking maybe they are alittle to thin and flexible causing this? Help would be appretiated. I do like the decals though :)

I must suck at putting these things on because Ive wasted about 4 of them trying to apply to Plexiglass. Ends up having air bubbles. I put them on starting at the corner and rubbing them down to the other side. I spent at least 5 min on one and it still didnt look that great. Any Ideas? I was thinking maybe they are alittle to thin and flexible causing this? Help would be appretiated. I do like the decals though :)

Use soapy water. Maybe I need to make a How-To.

Clean surface good

Spray with a soapy water solution (dish soap works fine, but stay away from the grease fighting kind)

Squeegee decal down using a back & forth motion (a driver's license, school id, or credit card will work)

Let dry for a minute, then slowly peel back paper at a sharp angle

I'll try to get some How-To pics later.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Archived