Brandon Northcutt AKA Georgiaspl aka bino2818 of Macon GA make it right!

it works better to +1 this one google

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

:google::+1:

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

Not that my .02 matters, but I remember this guys first few posts and I had a dirty feeling about him. He came on to SMD and blatantly started talking shit about Steve's line of woofers. He then copped an attitude about it and THEN fucking buys some himself. He was all kinds of backwards and I never would've trusted him further than I could throw him. Again, just my $.02

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

:google::+1:

:woot:

Not that my .02 matters, but I remember this guys first few posts and I had a dirty feeling about him. He came on to SMD and blatantly started talking shit about Steve's line of woofers. He then copped an attitude about it and THEN fucking buys some himself. He was all kinds of backwards and I never would've trusted him further than I could throw him. Again, just my $.02

i would trust him a hell of a lot less than i could throw him because i could probably throw him a good 4-6 feet

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

Remember when he said all his friends would back him up on the sale a few pages ago?

Well apparently not all, if Hugh apparently now despises a dirtbag like you. Funny.

Hope he gets what he has coming, and 07, you get your money back, and all goes well for you.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

^^^ The guy hasnt posted in a while, hes probably scared shitless because of all his info coming out. I would LOVE to post his address but Ill hold off. Thats n8's job. :aggressive: Fuck this dude.

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

^^^ The guy hasnt posted in a while, hes probably scared shitless because of all his info coming out. I would LOVE to post his address but Ill hold off. Thats n8's job. :aggressive: Fuck this dude.

Lol true true. As long as the OP posts pics and a very detailed description of everything PayPal should have his side. They love to side with the buyers most of the time anyways.

Wouldn't it suck to have karma visit him with a massive ticket and loss of his driver license for posting a speeding video on youtube.

Stupid is as stupid does, sometimes.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Look at my Camaro, not even in 5th gear yet. What an ignorant little fuck.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived