I'm driving home tonight, I got those 2 15' RFL's in my back seat, thats 140 extra pounds. It's fucking raining, im doing about 65 because of their was a line of cars, and atleast 5 people, turned their bright lights on me, and tail gated me, Their fucking lucky I didnt have in my cd with Young Jeezy in it, and I couldnt pull my seats down to get the full bass out, so I got pissed, drove up behind the person and I blinded them back, they fucking slammed on their breaks. Well, I learned my lesson not to let anger get the best of you, but i'm just fucking suprised theirs people like this driving on the expressway people with road rage can suck a dick, and those who do fucking cause accident,s i hope they break their fucking necks.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

I'm driving home tonight, I got those 2 15' RFL's in my back seat, thats 140 extra pounds. It's fucking raining, im doing about 65 because of their was a line of cars, and atleast 5 people, turned their bright lights on me, and tail gated me, Their fucking lucky I didnt have in my cd with Young Jeezy in it, and I couldnt pull my seats down to get the full bass out, so I got pissed, drove up behind the person and I blinded them back, they fucking slammed on their breaks. Well, I learned my lesson not to let anger get the best of you, but i'm just fucking suprised theirs people like this driving on the expressway people with road rage can suck a dick, and those who do fucking cause accident,s i hope they break their fucking necks.

ohhh so your the dick that did that to me... j/k i am in cali :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

They did all that beacuse of your stereo system?

'

nah man, i didnt have in my bass cd with young jeezy, i was bumping Eazy E n shit.

i was doing 65 it was raining hard and shit, well i guess i wasnt going fast enuff i have 140 pounds extra weight in my car, can't gun it for shit. so like 3-5 people got right up my ass and blinded me, so i switched cd's and got up behind the person turned my bass to +6, blinded them, they SLAMMED on their breaks. I should of done that to them but than I wouldnt have a car. my shit wasnt even loud cuz my back seat was up, couldnt pull it down for the subs so the Bass couldn't really TRAVEL. but they was just mad because I was in left lane doing the speed limit. after the person passed me, they had to slow down because all the cars in front. I just don't fucking understand why people are so fucking pissy on the expressway. I mean, if Im in a hurrie, I dont go right up some ones ass, I pass them with my signal on.

nobody cares about SAFETY, that's why theirs so many fucking accidents because nobody want's to follow the LAW.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

'

nah man, i didnt have in my bass cd with young jeezy, i was bumping Eazy E n shit.

i was doing 65 it was raining hard and shit, well i guess i wasnt going fast enuff i have 140 pounds extra weight in my car, can't gun it for shit. so like 3-5 people got right up my ass and blinded me, so i switched cd's and got up behind the person turned my bass to +6, blinded them, they SLAMMED on their breaks. I should of done that to them but than I wouldnt have a car. my shit wasnt even loud cuz my back seat was up, couldnt pull it down for the subs so the Bass couldn't really TRAVEL. but they was just mad because I was in left lane doing the speed limit. after the person passed me, they had to slow down because all the cars in front. I just don't fucking understand why people are so fucking pissy on the expressway. I mean, if Im in a hurrie, I dont go right up some ones ass, I pass them with my signal on.

nobody cares about SAFETY, that's why theirs so many fucking accidents because nobody want's to follow the LAW.

i guess some people just dont think.

Its like when its raining people wanna drive faster.

corvettefanpb7.png

katanaub3gy9.png

toyotasuprafan2rr8.png

i guess some people just dont think.

Its like when its raining people wanna drive faster.

yah i know, its raining hard and yet people are doing like 90 mph? wth is wrong with people, i know it's holidays and shit, but it aint worth killin sum1 over. same shit with the snow, ur skidding on ice and shit, but yet u got people making turns, and the person behind them is right up their ass. fuckin people are too cocky thinking oh, well it won't ever happen to me, it can happen to any one people are blind and ignorant.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

i get some of the worse road rage...i cant help it..

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

if youre gonna go 65....stay out of the left lane? :huh:

thats very true as well

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!