Omega5002 Posted November 10, 2012 Author Report Posted November 10, 2012 I have an idea so far, I'm thinking of doing the whole trunk space, and end up doing 2 15's but I'm never sure to be honest, but always thinking of ideas 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Omega5002 Posted November 23, 2012 Author Report Posted November 23, 2012 Didn't do much, but it's something My reaview mirror, and the lights around it kept rattling, and I broke the console holding the lights, so I decided to take everything out, and fix it Also decided to deaden under the console, and rearview mirror as well Results: After putting everything back together, a lot less rattle since I installed the deadening, and retightened everything Oh yeah, here's a video too from my sub flexing metal, which surprised me a bit lol 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Omega5002 Posted December 17, 2012 Author Report Posted December 17, 2012 Well, I got big updates, after saving up, and getting some christmas money, I finally ordered my AQ 120.4 Also ordered everything to do the Big 4 so my electrical is in better shape, especially when I'm gonna add about 240 rms to the car I'm excited, can't wait for everything to get here 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Kevin M Posted December 17, 2012 Report Posted December 17, 2012 Congrats. Put up plenty of pics. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
Omega5002 Posted December 17, 2012 Author Report Posted December 17, 2012 That I will when everything gets here 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Omega5002 Posted December 21, 2012 Author Report Posted December 21, 2012 Well big update, my 4 channel is finally here Though gonna have to wait a while to install it since I need to do the Big 4 for electrical, and save up for the stuff to install it 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
dog24fret Posted December 21, 2012 Report Posted December 21, 2012 Like the brown board it lets the circuitry pop. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Omega5002 Posted December 21, 2012 Author Report Posted December 21, 2012 I like it too 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
HatersGonnaHate Posted December 21, 2012 Report Posted December 21, 2012 That thing is so sexy. I am jelly of your purchase sir My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
dog24fret Posted December 21, 2012 Report Posted December 21, 2012 Man hate after your bright sig this blue one is so strange. Been given a pardon lol. Omega what will that thing push and how good are they? Don't know a thing about that brand. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.