Omega5002 Posted February 5, 2013 Author Report Posted February 5, 2013 You should have absolutely nothing to worry about with losing that 200w, you'll make up that lost output when you get those Skar's in there and wired up! Hell yeah, definitely will 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Omega5002 Posted February 6, 2013 Author Report Posted February 6, 2013 cant wait Ever seen a proper sized ported box for 2 15's in a trunk car with fold down seats 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Omega5002 Posted February 6, 2013 Author Report Posted February 6, 2013 I couldn't do 4 12's facing forward, not enough width for sufficient port, only have 45 inches to work with on width, unless I port through the reardeck with 2 8' ports, in place of my 8' stock coxials, but I'm not that good yet lol 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Omega5002 Posted February 7, 2013 Author Report Posted February 7, 2013 So big update, my Skar IVX 15's just arrived, and I'm ecstatic And here's the box plan 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Raptorman Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 Get a little higher tuning, they'll get low just fine. My pal cameron has some tuned to 33hz and they get stupid low. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Omega5002 Posted February 7, 2013 Author Report Posted February 7, 2013 Get a little higher tuning, they'll get low just fine. My pal cameron has some tuned to 33hz and they get stupid low. Dude, I can't get higher tuning, increase length, and I lower tuning, and increase port area with is a no no in lower tuning. Switch to 12', and my tuning becomes too high, and too much port. I've spent a good amount of time desigining this 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
I.V Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 nice and congrats 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
Omega5002 Posted February 7, 2013 Author Report Posted February 7, 2013 Though I will say, bye bye trunk space lol 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
REVOofRustler Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 Get a little higher tuning, they'll get low just fine. My pal cameron has some tuned to 33hz and they get stupid low. Dude, I can't get higher tuning, increase length, and I lower tuning, and increase port area with is a no no in lower tuning. Switch to 12', and my tuning becomes too high, and too much port. I've spent a good amount of time desigining this If you're trying to raise tuning, wouldn't you want to shorten the port? Those subs look nice! It's gonna be fun seeing what you can do with them! 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
Omega5002 Posted February 7, 2013 Author Report Posted February 7, 2013 Get a little higher tuning, they'll get low just fine. My pal cameron has some tuned to 33hz and they get stupid low. Dude, I can't get higher tuning, increase length, and I lower tuning, and increase port area with is a no no in lower tuning. Switch to 12', and my tuning becomes too high, and too much port. I've spent a good amount of time desigining this If you're trying to raise tuning, wouldn't you want to shorten the port? Those subs look nice! It's gonna be fun seeing what you can do with them! I would lose port area then 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.