Well, last week I sold my 360 and got a PS3 (my cam doesn't work so I cant show you how shiny it is). I love the thing. I like it a lot more than the 360. Its deadly quiet, more versatile, and I think the games are better. Don't get this confused with number of games. Although the 360 has more games, the PS3 has better fewer games. I'm not talking 3rd party like EA. And most importantly, the odds of it killing itself are close to none (no more Red Rings for me). Better system by far.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

Yup, got mines on Friday. 40 Gig. Did experience the ring thing with the xbox 360 and I have to admit, it really sucks. I was at the end of lost planet. Luckily it was my older brothers 360. Oh well.

Anyway, I just love the sleekness and shine of the Playstation 3. Didn't really go through the whole setup thing. I was just too anxious to play unreal tournament 3. Damn, made it all the way to Warfare on level insane. It's freak'in hard. I don't know, in the game my guy's seem to have gotten stupid or something driving the leviathan. And they keep fucking dropping the damn orb when taking it to the nodes...

Sorry about that. All I know is that I'm going to enjoy this thing.

i would never buy an external fan for my ps3

Why not James? I dont have one, but Im interested in knowing the pros and cons so that if I do I dont make a noob mistake....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

just like microsoft, sony will not warranty your ps3 if they deem you used an aftermarket cooling system. its really just a reason to waste money imo. my ps3 goes bye bye i was smart enough to have a 5 year warranty

I have been playing our new 80gb PS3 all day..Man this is the baddest thing I have ever seen. I have the HDTV with the HDMI setup..Jesus the grapics are freakin unreal. Motorstorm, and Call of Duty 4 bad azz..Can't wait for Wal Mart to open back up..I gotta go and get a driving game..What is a good driving game to go and pickup?? Street cars something like Gran Turismo..I can't wait for GT5 to come out.