Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

Not that i have any doubt about your intelligence or ability, but omg, seeing that amp sit right above all those positive terminals, a mere fraction of an inch from certain death look scary as hell. lol

The amp was sitting on a 2x4 shelf with a 3/4 board on top. so around 2.25" off the top of the batts :)

Edit: looking back at the pic it sure doesnt look like it!!!! lol

Not that i have any doubt about your intelligence or ability, but omg, seeing that amp sit right above all those positive terminals, a mere fraction of an inch from certain death look scary as hell. lol

The amp was sitting on a 2x4 shelf with a 3/4 board on top. so around 2.25" off the top of the batts :)

Edit: looking back at the pic it sure doesnt look like it!!!! lol

Yeah the pic makes it look like you wanted the sparks to fly.

So at almost 2ohms on just batts you got about 6k...that seems good to me.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

5k @ 2ohms isn't too bad, but hopefully you can get some more out of it considering your on 16v.

Any enclosure design ideas now? Seems like your getting pretty close to starting!

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

5k @ 2ohms on 16v for around $2200.. ill wait for more testing results to give my final say on them but with how much trippi is spending on everything I kinda expected more out of the amps, coulda just been a bad run so hopefully clamp #s go up!

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

I clamped yesterday, .5 rising to 1.7 ohms, starting voltage was 16.5 dropping to unknown(shouldnt be too bad with 20 D1400's lol) 5184rms. I believe there was still some more in the amp as i only was able to have hooked up to one subwoofer.

That is disappointing.

5k @ 2ohms isn't too bad, but hopefully you can get some more out of it considering your on 16v.

Any enclosure design ideas now? Seems like your getting pretty close to starting!

Yeah, and like I said. That was only with one sub. I reached the sub limits before the amp!!!!

and yessir....been working on that tonite actually. About to call it a night :)

Archived