Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

oh oh oh! i know whats going onnnnnn, i feel special ;)

oh and berger you missed a good show today, plenty of yoga pants! me and llyod approve

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Yeah believe it or not the only reason it failed inspection is because I tinted the parking lights. Lol. They didn't say anything about the dash or seatbelts. And this was before I had the gauges in. It's funny here, it all depends on who's in the inspection lane when you pull up. So I'll prob try my luck and see if it'll pass when I get it back ( whenever that is..lol) before I take the tint off.

And thanks clean Sierra.

Things are moving slow now...what are the chances of this awesome installer having a 4 day hangover and breaking his foot just when the build was about to start. I think he broke his wrist too...or maybe he always holds it like that.

Lol, I broke them trying to get this floor out!!!! It bent a steel pipe that was 1.5"w and 1/4" thick...No reason to put the floor in like that. It was bolted at 8 different spots with no access to getting to the nuts and had about 20 screws sticking thru the bottom of your truck.

End result of getting the floor up..a jack and hydraulic porter cable pry machine that we use on fixing bent frames on cars and etc.

IMAG1389.jpg

IMAG1390.jpg

Holy crap, the duct tape is still there from when I put expanding foam in the pillars

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Fuel for the fireeee!

not sure if im the only one who noticed a whole lot of ripples in the fabric and the uneven spacing on some of the pods....could just be my eye or the video but i think i saw something

468x60drc.jpg

I haven't heard trips new setup but with the old doors/bass he woulda ended bling... The only dude to me that really sounded REALLY good up there with a big build is tank.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Archived