Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

Some people just wanna make you :facepalm:

I believe you're looking for this one berger :Doh: = : doh :

I believe this is the one y'all were looking for

FACEPALM.gif

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Hey Berger, how are you going to be able to do the management for the 360 on the ipad? Is there "an app for that" or something you're doing that's special? Very interested.

Also, what was the story behind the bad usb cable? It's just the cable or is it the unit port? I guess I better get mine out and test it huh?

We were at the gym yesterday, and I made the comment to my girl about another chick," aww, shes not wearing yoga pants"

bahahaha, howd that go over?

hey.... um, not as well as I thought it would.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Jay i cut a hole in the floor!!! Lol now time to cut a bigger one....

the hole is for road trips, so you dont have to stop to pee...

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

The hole is so the people getting demo's can shit themselves and not make a mess on the floor!

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Was good meeting you today, now you know what competition there is in meca for this truck. Back to work tomorrow haha

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Nice set up.... But you lost me.. Where did he get an ipad 4... I just googled the hell outta that but no actual product.. But I didn't find they have larger storage options available

Im not sure, only thing I could figure out...lol. The docking station we need to use, according to their website (pure) the i-20 docking station works with the iPad 3, iPhone 4s and earlier verisions...but not the iPad mini and iPhone 5 (which has the new 'lighting' connection). Well when I got all these iPads...they all had the lighting connection lol.

Hey Berger, how are you going to be able to do the management for the 360 on the ipad? Is there "an app for that" or something you're doing that's special? Very interested.

Also, what was the story behind the bad usb cable? It's just the cable or is it the unit port? I guess I better get mine out and test it huh?

Check out their website, under the 360 and look at the product advisory.

The cables, on the tips if you have the white inserts OR the black inserts with a yellow stripe on the actual cable you're good to go. If you just have the black insert and no yellow stripe thats the bad cable.

shitty welds on those door hinges

He spent a lot of time fixing what someone didn't do correctly.

That guy is just someone sorta local to me that has a personal grudge against me. According to him I just get lucky on my builds for other people, and my s-10 was pure luck...and the hummer will just be another fail.

Was good meeting you today, now you know what competition there is in meca for this truck. Back to work tomorrow haha

You too!

Archived