got threatened to have the law called on me today lol

i was like two doors down not in front of the store

its not cool to go around blasting the hell out of your stuff just because you "think" your cool. others dont wanna hear that shit, turn it down. i cant even stand to hear it. if i wanna hear someones fucking stereo, ill get in there car. i get ready to fucking kill when i hear that dumb ass bommbidy boombidy shit coming by my house. riding around booming is fucking stupid.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

i was like two doors down not in front of the store

its not cool to go around blasting the hell out of your stuff just because you "think" your cool. others dont wanna hear that shit, turn it down. i cant even stand to hear it. if i wanna hear someones fucking stereo, ill get in there car. i get ready to fucking kill when i hear that dumb ass bommbidy boombidy shit coming by my house. riding around booming is fucking stupid.

X2 one of my neighbors, aka not so slim shady and his best freinds (who's been cought several times steeling and dealin shit) bump by my house everyday/and night. Pisses me the fuck off. Just haven't figured out what I wanna do about it yet....

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

I fucking rattled a store on 100 watts. It's fucking easy. Please tell me you're in the central/western part of the state so I don't have to kick you in the nuts. Have some common courtesy...

POTATO!

so me and the wife are out and she wants to eat at a subway i wasnt hungry so she went in by her self and i stay out the the blazer like two doors down from the subway store si im waiting on her to get her food and im i got my system turned up on some decafe i see some lady come out look at me and go back in then my wife comes back out with her food and tells me to turn it down they ganna call the law because i was rattling shit in there store lol i only have two ivx 15s on 800 watts its loud but damn didnt know it was that loud they would freak if one of you guys pulled up that do 150+ lol thats my story thought it was cool to rattle a subway stor on 800 watts lol

on with the cool story bro

Holy lack of punctuation batman!

so me and the wife are out and she wants to eat at a subway i wasnt hungry so she went in by her self and i stay out the the blazer like two doors down from the subway store si im waiting on her to get her food and im i got my system turned up on some decafe i see some lady come out look at me and go back in then my wife comes back out with her food and tells me to turn it down they ganna call the law because i was rattling shit in there store lol i only have two ivx 15s on 800 watts its loud but damn didnt know it was that loud they would freak if one of you guys pulled up that do 150+ lol thats my story thought it was cool to rattle a subway stor on 800 watts lol

on with the cool story bro

Holy lack of punctuation batman!

More like Holy lack of complete common sense & intelligence...

POTATO!

This thread is gonna go downhill. Just like the other one.

Someone thinks it's cool.

Someone says it's ignorant.

Someone defends.

Someone defends the first argument.

Someone thinks it's still cool though.

This thread will encounter massive butthurts.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Hahahahaha I pissed off some pople today with 800 watts I'm soooo cool I don't care if its people like me that give bass a bad name and that's why peoplele want to ban it cause im cool right ?????

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Someone defends.

I think that's the point of these threads. I'll be honest, I LOVE cranking my sub up, but NEVER while sitting in a public place. Downright fucking ignorant. I've seen people do that before, and it makes me want to pour lighter fluid on their box and open up a pack of marshmallows.

POTATO!

Someone defends.

so long story short

533014_396055267082463_100000339791175_1248771_596323950_n.jpg

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived