Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

man thats NIIIIIICE

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted
On 6/2/2012 at 1:33 AM, Pasta Prime said:

I love it man!!

Im living vicariously through you since your doing everything I wished I could have done to my ranger when I had it......i miss that truck.

Keep up the sick work!!

DITTO!!!!!

2011 Ford Crown Vic LX, LActrical 240A alternator, A6 Pro, Orion Cobalt CBT.3500.4, 2 CO652C's, CBT.4500.1, 8 JBL GX1200's in an Isobaric BP4.

Posted
On 2/4/2013 at 10:00 PM, wmrcs said:

How did I miss this? I MISS MY RANGER. Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORD!!!!

2011 Ford Crown Vic LX, LActrical 240A alternator, A6 Pro, Orion Cobalt CBT.3500.4, 2 CO652C's, CBT.4500.1, 8 JBL GX1200's in an Isobaric BP4.

Posted

D@mn, did I miss what happened between 2013 and 2019? AWESOME build g4d! I had a 4 AMD60Q  BP4 then  a 08S15L74 BPH in 96 SuperCab.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

2011 Ford Crown Vic LX, LActrical 240A alternator, A6 Pro, Orion Cobalt CBT.3500.4, 2 CO652C's, CBT.4500.1, 8 JBL GX1200's in an Isobaric BP4.

Posted

pics not working for me😥

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9136 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...