You think you slick!!! :ph34r: LOL

:unknw:

It's a sick build and my favorite part is the seat actuator. Kudos and congrats on winning SOTM before anyone has even voted. :drink40:

Haha...Thanks Dude! :drinks: Way too many great builds for that to happen......

Never knew you'd end up switching up to a 9k, that's pretty badass actually.

Might need some Lv 5's to handle the power, the XL's are gonna be begging for mercy lol

Can't fit a Level5 motor.............so................my XL's are going to be doing a lot of begging. ;) We're going to find out just how tough they are..... :o

Bangle is probably crying somewhere hahah.. Good shit tho :good:

LOL...yeah, I don't think he imagined this, huh?!?

Well...I'll be pushing the limits for this one. This should get interesting... :drinks:

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Don't retire the turbo button. Any competitor will tell you that when you put up a score with that amp at 1 ohm there will be something in your brain saying "but what if..."

unless of course the relays cant handle the power

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Don't retire the turbo button. Any competitor will tell you that when you put up a score with that amp at 1 ohm there will be something in your brain saying "but what if..."

Well...............I was intimidated by my DC5K when I first got it.

Now, I beat the crap out of it.

So...I see your point.

The relays are all wired up so they'll be there, I just wasn't going to use them.

The DC9K has about 100Vac of output so at 1ohm, that's also about 100A of current for a rough power of 10kW or 10kVA really.

My relays are rated to at least 100A so they should be fine. Burping at 0.25ohms might be a little stressful, but that's only for a few seconds.

Got me thinking....... ;)

2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

Just lose the backseat and do some inverted level 5s lol

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

So...I see your point.

The relays are all wired up so they'll be there, I just wasn't going to use them.

The DC9K has about 100Vac of output so at 1ohm, that's also about 100A of current for a rough power of 10kW or 10kVA really.

My relays are rated to at least 100A so they should be fine. Burping at 0.25ohms might be a little stressful, but that's only for a few seconds.

recones are cheap and Xl's can take a beating. plus how would it feel for a legal 150 with 2 12s?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Well interested to see how they like the 9.0k...going to let me see what upgrades i should be looking forward to lol!

jk...gotta finish the bitch first haha! Good stuff bro! Looking forward to it!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Damn you, I've already "finished" 3 times, stop with the pictures already! I'm just about empty!!!

For real though, what are you thinking as far as beefing up electrical? You're about out of room son?! Oh wait, I know, BMW M3 with trailer full of batteries! DO WORK!!!! WOOT!!

Edit: HOW THE FUCK DID I MISS YOU GETTING THAT TABLET IN!!!!??? I know we talked about the hdmi digital thing, but I don't remember you having it in the dash. Damn it looks good! Very clean my friend!

VIBES, GET BACK TO THIS COUNTRY AND GET TO WORK!! I'M GOING THROUGH WITHDRAWALS!!!!!

Just lose the backseat and do some inverted level 5s lol

Good thought! If I ever retire this car from being my daily driver, then that might be a possilbility! :good:

So...I see your point.

recones are cheap and Xl's can take a beating. plus how would it feel for a legal 150 with 2 12s?

HA, well, I do now have experience reconing XLs........

How would it feel? FRICKIN' AWESOME...that's how :D

Well interested to see how they like the 9.0k...going to let me see what upgrades i should be looking forward to lol!

jk...gotta finish the bitch first haha! Good stuff bro! Looking forward to it!

:drinks: Yep, this should be interesting, can't wait to get started. :o

Damn you, I've already "finished" 3 times, stop with the pictures already! I'm just about empty!!!

For real though, what are you thinking as far as beefing up electrical? You're about out of room son?! Oh wait, I know, BMW M3 with trailer full of batteries! DO WORK!!!! WOOT!!

Edit: HOW THE FUCK DID I MISS YOU GETTING THAT TABLET IN!!!!??? I know we talked about the hdmi digital thing, but I don't remember you having it in the dash. Damn it looks good! Very clean my friend!

VIBES, GET BACK TO THIS COUNTRY AND GET TO WORK!! I'M GOING THROUGH WITHDRAWALS!!!!!

LOL...

I know we're all picture whores so I try to accommodate! ;)

Electrical? I think I can stuff in a D7500 in my stock battery location, instead of one of my XP3000's.

Then I REALLY want to get some supercaps. Not sure yet where I can squeeze them, maybe under my box...We'll see.

So I would have: D7500, XP3000, D375(for looks LOL ), supercaps.

A local friend mentioned that I should cut the trunk floor and lower it. Similar to what Meade did with his Tercel......... :detail: That has me intrigued! ;)

Ahh yeah the tablet... I rushed ahead with that one for SOTM. The pic I posted was pretty close to done but needed better paint finishing. Then I found a bunch of body filler blisters that keep having me sand and re-paint. Over and over. So its still somewhat in progress, but that pic shows basically what the finished product will look like.

2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

SOTM BUILD:

I can vouch for caps. For burping they are a godsend.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build