Polyester lightweight body filler is by far the best. It is so easy to smooth out and sands like chalk almost. I will never use pink bondo ever again. I use evercoat brand usually because thats what my paint store stocks. Once you go polyester, you never go back

I use Rage Gold or Rage extreme usually, it sands very well. If you mix it right(hot but not too hot) it comes out nicely. I just actually picked up a gallon of Evercoat and it wasn't that bad surprisingly. I expected it to be crap, but was surprised. At 15 bucks a gallon I was VERY surprised to say the least.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Bill (kingsuv) showed me some stuff. He says he used to use rage gold, then the worker at the body shop told him to use the other stuff and it works the same if not better then rage gold, but is half the price. I'll try to find out what it is.

waiting on that link

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

I use Rage Gold or Rage extreme usually, it sands very well. If you mix it right(hot but not too hot) it comes out nicely. I just actually picked up a gallon of Evercoat and it wasn't that bad surprisingly. I expected it to be crap, but was surprised. At 15 bucks a gallon I was VERY surprised to say the least.

Umm, rage is evercoat.

I think you were meaning the lightwieght filler they have which is about that price and I would agree it is pretty damn good for the money.

Bill (kingsuv) showed me some stuff. He says he used to use rage gold, then the worker at the body shop told him to use the other stuff and it works the same if not better then rage gold, but is half the price. I'll try to find out what it is.

that smart filler he uses? the yellow can