Romney taking credit for auto industry bail out

Im still Ron Paul all the way.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Either way they both suck but I'm ready for a change from obama

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Obama sucks and he's using his power to keep his illegal family members in my state of mass so I can keep paying taxes for their welfare when they have been publicly exposed as ILLEGAL aliens. But yet they collect welfare and his uncle is getting his license back after causing a bad accident and being arrested for DUI but somehow gets off and gets his license back.....he is an illegal alien someone please explain this

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

it looks like we are trading one douche for another in november.

Havent we really been doing that since Regan anyway? IMO Ron Paul was the answer, he has never exhibited this kind of behavior, and has a consistent record for what he says and how he votes on things. Was the only possible canidate that wasnt afraid to tell it like it is, the big gov't and media didnt like it the first time he tried and didnt like it this time around either... its a bullshit popularity contest, that in my opinion it doesnt matter how we vote... Presidents have won the popular vote before, yet did not become president because of the twisted way our electoral system works. Anyone that thinks we are actually a democracy is a tool. We are so screwed.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Politics suck

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

it looks like we are trading one douche for another in november.

Havent we really been doing that since Regan anyway? IMO Ron Paul was the answer, he has never exhibited this kind of behavior, and has a consistent record for what he says and how he votes on things. Was the only possible canidate that wasnt afraid to tell it like it is, the big gov't and media didnt like it the first time he tried and didnt like it this time around either... its a bullshit popularity contest, that in my opinion it doesnt matter how we vote... Presidents have won the popular vote before, yet did not become president because of the twisted way our electoral system works. Anyone that thinks we are actually a democracy is a tool. We are so screwed.

You couldn't have said it any better.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Nobody has any thoughts on Obama bending rules for his illegal family members in our country taking welfare after never payin a cent in taxes and having drivers licenses and drunk driving getting into accidents?

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Of course I am. I'm very curious as to why you think there is no 3rd option.

Remember Ross Perot? He had much more support than Ron Paul does and all he managed to do was hand the election to Bill Clinton. Repubs will vote for Romney, dems will vote Obama. The independents will determine the next POTUS between those two. There simply aren't enough available votes for Ron Paul to win.

And I'm going to go out on a limb and say that a large percentage of Paul's apparent supporters are people who think he is going to legalize weed. :lol: And you KNOW they aren't going to vote anyway!