Sonic Electronix

ADVISORY if you buy from WOOFERSETC please read!!!!!!

prime example: Mmatts car audio has no online dealers. Here is mmatts policies on that http://www.wooferset...nufacturerid=46

They have woofers etc listed not to buy from.

http://www.wooferset...nufacturerid=46 There are some of the few mmatts items they carry.

Hertz is another example and so is Diamond audio.

Links are the same.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well they used to remove or tamper with bar codes on the product leaving you with no way to get warranty repairs done, i don't know if they still practice this still but it leaves me weary of buying from them if i can't get warranty work done through them or the manufacturer.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

prime example: Mmatts car audio has no online dealers. Here is mmatts policies on that http://www.wooferset...nufacturerid=46

http://www.wooferset...nufacturerid=46 There are some of the few mmatts items they carry.

Links are the same.

crap hold on.

Fixed

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

i've ordered from woofersetc before with no problems.

I ordered my Components from them. I had a couple of sketchy moments during the process.

they called me cause i was under 18 at the time and they wanted a parent or some shit to verify the order. i was like uhhh he's not here right now. so the guy was like i'll try to put the order through then. it worked i guess lol cause i got my cdt components in the mail.

i've ordered from woofersetc before with no problems.

I ordered my Components from them. I had a couple of sketchy moments during the process.

they called me cause i was under 18 at the time and they wanted a parent or some shit to verify the order. i was like uhhh he's not here right now. so the guy was like i'll try to put the order through then. it worked i guess lol cause i got my cdt components in the mail.

Same crap with my Diamond components. Then I got my package a few days later and they sent me the wrong product.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Links are the same.

crap hold on.

Fixed

Still the SAME!!! :lol2:

Go to my original post lol. Its fixed there you may need to refresh the page. lol

Still the SAME!!! :lol2:

Refresh the page

I don't understand all the confusion. Their policy says that if you buy something and open it they you can't return it for a refund/credit or exchange it for a different item. Their RMA service handles open/broken items in the complimentary 1-year period by either fixing them or exchanging them for a new/refurbished version of the same model. There are very few companies I know of that will cover the cost of shipping a DOA/broken item back to the retailer and even fewer that will cover shipping AND ship you a brand new unit.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

The bottom line is they are not an authorized dealer for half the shit they sell. Why support a company that doesn't follow simple policy of the manufacturer. Its like they are saying "fuck you, whatever" to those brands.

Oh I understand that. But it's really no different than someone sitting on eBay or even this site and selling BNIB stuff other than the fact that they do it in bulk. They aren't doing anything wrong. MMats and the other manufacturers are saying that Authorized dealers aren't allowed to post any prices other than MSRP online. They're also saying that WoofersEtc isn't an authorized dealer and that the manufacturer's warranty won't be honored if you purchase from a non-authorized dealer. WoofersEtc went between the lines by not being authorized, thus allowing them to post whatever prices they want, and worked around the manufacturer's warranty by adding a one-year in-house warranty service. No rules are being broken here and they're following all the policies that the manufacturer put in place. If MMats said "non-authorized dealers are not allowed to resell MMats Audio products" well then there would be an issue. But that's not the case here.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived