Sonic Electronix

ADVISORY if you buy from WOOFERSETC please read!!!!!!

I ordered a memphis crossover that was dead on arrivial they want me to pay shipping back stating it was 6 dollars!? LOL it was 26.00 but moneys not the point its the time Im stuck waiting for their mistake

well we will see how right they make my order but in their return policy it states.... please read bold

this is woofersetc return policy

"

" Each and every product... can be returned for a period of one year for warranty service."

Each and every product for sale on this site is covered under a Full One Year Warranty, and can be returned for a period of one year for warranty service. If you have purchased a product from us within the last year, and it is failing to perform as intended by its manufacturer, please give our Customer Service Team a call. You will be issued a Return Authorization Number. Returns will not be accepted without a previously issued RA#.

In order to maintain an inventory of 100%, Brand New, A-Stock, untouched products, WoofersEtc.com cannot accept products for return or exchange after they have been opened, mounted, used, installed or otherwise jeopardized. Brand new unopened products can be returned for an in-store credit within 30 days of the invoice date. This in store credit can be used towards the purchase of a similar item for sale on WoofersEtc.com. In some instances the WoofersEtc.com Management may accept returns of brand new unopened products for credit, out of good will. In such cases a restocking fee of 15 to 25% will apply. Shipping is never refundable, and will be deducted from the credit total in the amount of "actual shipping cost" or "flat rate", whichever is higher. To apply for a credit/refund, please contact our Customer Service Team, they will instruct you with the correct steps to take."

they wont refund my shipping back to them

but heres where im pissed

they basically state that if they send you a bad product not working they are not responsible! and legally can leave you hanging

you could receive the product shipped in non working order and as soon as you open it, they dont have to even help you.....

thats like a restaurant supplier delivering bad food, then you get it and call them, they want you to pay for them to come back and get it WTF!

I'm bummed are all online companies like this?

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

This may seem off topic, but I was under the impression no one was allowed to sell Memphis online?

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

woofersetc has always seemed sketchy to me.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

prime example: Mmatts car audio has no online dealers. Here is mmatts policies on that http://mmatsproaudio.com/home/policies/

They have woofers etc listed not to buy from.

http://www.wooferset...nufacturerid=46 There are some of the few mmatts items they carry.

Hertz is another example and so is Diamond audio.

EDIT: Apparently I didn't press C on the keyboard when I went to copy a web address.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Or Hertz, or a few other they advertise.

I wouldn't buy from them with a policy like that.

Memphis has ALWAYS been no online sales, I'm sure they wouldn't like hearing not only that their product is being sold online but that they are also trying to scam you over with their products. :)

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

i've ordered from woofersetc before with no problems.

I ordered my Components from them. I had a couple of sketchy moments during the process.

Archived