chrislun scam

so this guy has his own audio shop?

I know hes in savage customs in TX. I just don't know whether he owns it or just works there.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

so this guy has his own audio shop?

I know hes in savage customs in TX. I just don't know whether he owns it or just works there.

hmm... cause im thinking we find this shop on yelp and blast them.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Once a scammer always a scammer.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I have to chime in now.

I don't have time to post my ENTIRE story, but he's in serious trouble. He thought he could get away with scamming me out of A LOT of money. He's in for a rude awakening, legally of course but something very big non the less.

Just an FYI, this guy DOES NOT own his own shop, and he never did to begin with. He was kicked out of a shop he was being allowed to work at because he couldn't work from his home anymore. All of "his work" is NOT his minus a few basic boxes and such.

All I have is his address. He changed his phone number several weeks ago and moved houses back in February.

Edited by Toofast4u

I have to chime in now.

I don't have time to post my ENTIRE story, but he's in serious trouble. He thought he could get away with scamming me out of A LOT of money. He's in for a rude awakening, legally of course but something very big non the less.

Well, when you get a chance... POST IT!