Back in March of 2011, I quit my job because my general manager was blaming me for cash missing. He told me I could either quit and state personal reasons (my girlfriend was pregnant and I wasnt going to be allowed time off) or he'd get the paperwork together and officially terminate my employment. So I told him later that day that I'd go ahead and walk away from it and save hassle. I showed up to turn in my key & uniform and went on my way, feeling good to have all that behind me. A few month later, after everything was settled with the new baby and everything, I started looking around for work. Every application I filled out, I put 'personal reasons' under why I left my last job. Never heard back from anyone, at all. After another few months, it came to light through the grapevine (girlfriend works for the same company, different store), that my former GM was caught stealing money and blaming it on people he didnt like so he could fire them (he obviiously got fired himself). Now we come to about a month ago when I found out from my former supervisor (who is now my girlfriend's supervisor) that it's on record that he filled out the paperwork before he ever spoke to me and put it on the record that I was fired for theft. Now I have no idea what to put down for previous employment because I'd hate to just leave it blank and be caught lying but I also dont think it will go over incredibly smoothly to put down that I stole money.

Also, sorry if this is technically in the wrong section.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Well I would talk to the job and see about getting your old position back since they know the whole deal. If not sue them for wrongful termination.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

We already tried to get my position back and, since it's on record for theft, they said it's an automatic no. And as for wrongful termination, how would I do that if Texas is supposedly an "at will" state that, according to others I've asked, means they dont even need a reason to fire me. Also, they was apparently a clause in the paperwork I signed when I got hired that I'm not allowed to sue the company for anything at all. Plus, cant afford a lawyer in the first place.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Get a lawyer

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

He just said he can't afford one, Carlos.

For the reason you left your job, say they were "downsizing in your department". Then explain what the old boss did if it gets questioned in an interview.

Lol dam didn't read the last sentence.

Or just put in the app better job offer. I been doing that and no questions about it.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

lol just put the down sizing because that an every day thing now. i do security in a hole business that make alot of money .. millions a day but they have down sized like crazy i have to walk some one out about even 3 week because they flipping out lol

My build

http://www.stevemead...20#entry2018495

Car: 2003 Cadillac DTS

(1) Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1

(1)Hifonics Zrx600.4

(1) 1000 watt crunch amp

(1)200 watt boss amp

(2) Pyramid TW46

(4) Infinity Kappa 60.9cs

(1) EV 10 inch

(2) XSpower 1200

(4) Pyramid TW18