Guilty pleasures in your playlist

So while blasting music at my house, I plugged my phone into my stereo and hit shuffle. Going through a bunch of metal, a few bass songs, back to more metal.......

Then BOOM.

Ke$ha comes on.

Should have deleted it, but I just skipped to the next track lol.

So, what random songs are on your MP3 player, iPod, phone, USB flash drive. You know, the ones that you should delete, but you won't for some crazy reason.

Disclaimer: You're probably gonna get flamed, so if you get butthurt easily, don't post here. Or go to the local wholesale club and get a gallon jug of BenGay so you can at least tolerate the flaming.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Meatloaf. And maroon five. I refuse to say anymore on the grounds that I will incriminate myself as a fruit cup.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

... and "strokin" by Clarence Carter.

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Meatloaf. And maroon five. I refuse to say anymore on the grounds that I will incriminate myself as a fruit cup.

meatloaf is awesome maroon five on the other hand....you sir like it in the rear

team chat assholes ftmfcsw

skittlesRgood[/color]' timestamp='1337803095' post='2027302']

go for it. 1st off, you couldnt get past the gate. second, i wouldnt even hear your system inside my house. third, i would just turn mine up and drown out your system, eat my skittles, and laugh at your pathetic ass.

^^^ only if you buy me drinks first buttercup.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

^^^ only if you buy me drinks first buttercup.

sounds like a deal sugar tits

team chat assholes ftmfcsw

skittlesRgood[/color]' timestamp='1337803095' post='2027302']

go for it. 1st off, you couldnt get past the gate. second, i wouldnt even hear your system inside my house. third, i would just turn mine up and drown out your system, eat my skittles, and laugh at your pathetic ass.

Haha I got Friday on there too.

Also some Kelly Clarkson and Adele.

Sorry, I'd bang 'em both.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Katy Perry lol

Wish i had the Friday remix from bigpimpin :/

Bose = Buy other sound equipment.

i love the rattle it's the best part! i need louder cheap amp any ideas?

........Mariah Carey.......

Steve Meade played it in his system at ces 2010 :peepwall:

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Archived