OrionStang Posted May 11, 2012 Report Posted May 11, 2012 3 Ginuwine songs. Pony, Sex, and Hello. WTMF??? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
HatersGonnaHate Posted May 11, 2012 Author Report Posted May 11, 2012 I have an ass load of Mariah Carey, Alicia Keys, and lots of that R&B.. oh and I listen to it too. I'm looking through my old ipod now. Beyonce-Naughty Girl. Lame. Still didn't delete it, did ya? My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
OrionStang Posted May 11, 2012 Report Posted May 11, 2012 3 from Nelly. Grillz, Flap Your Wings, Over and Over. Got this ipod in '04, don't know what I was thinking with some of these. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted May 11, 2012 Report Posted May 11, 2012 3 Ginuwine songs. Pony, Sex, and Hello. WTMF??? Pony drops the panties
HatersGonnaHate Posted May 11, 2012 Author Report Posted May 11, 2012 So does Purple Rain by Prince. Forgot I had that on here. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
OrionStang Posted May 11, 2012 Report Posted May 11, 2012 I have an ass load of Mariah Carey, Alicia Keys, and lots of that R&B.. oh and I listen to it too. I'm looking through my old ipod now. Beyonce-Naughty Girl. Lame. Still didn't delete it, did ya? I would like to, but the desktop computer its synced with is broken. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted May 11, 2012 Report Posted May 11, 2012 I think Decaf did Pony once upon a time. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
KillaCam Posted May 11, 2012 Report Posted May 11, 2012 Deleted now that I'm thinking about it, feels good. Like i just deleted an ex's number from my contacts. I have Ginuwine too, and Joe, Dean Martin (will never delete), Ace of Base, Jagged Edge, Lou Bega, lots of mo town. I do it big on teh sexy music. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
vettedude102 Posted May 11, 2012 Report Posted May 11, 2012 The vagina song. Found it on Youtube don't remember how though 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.