Christmas Day - The Gifts! What You Get?

got some socks and undies,2 hoodies,$100 gift card to home depot,fleece lined jeans*a must for anybody who works out in the cold* and a set of train horns woot woot,just have to get a tank and compresser.More to come later at my brothers house.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

New H/U Pioneer DEH-P4900iB with ipod control etc....

Posted Image

Posted Image

and some custom floor mats

Posted Image

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

lets see....got a new beard and mustache trimmer, norelco rechargable razor, tool box, set of stanley 1/4" 3/8" &1/2" drive socket and wrench set, black and decker cordless drill(ran over my old one), undies, socks, t-shirts, axe cologne set with the body wash and deo in it, car wash towels, back massager, pair of shoes

www.bassproducers.com

TEAMS

TEAM BASSPRODUCERS, TEAM HERTZ (VA)

*Ranger System*

(4) 18" Kicker Comp

(4) 10" Kicker Comp

Dual Stinger Alts.

(5) Rockford Punch 200's

(2) Punch 100's

*Outlander System*152.6 DB so Far*

(8) TXX-APX12W

(2) AP-30001D'S

(2) AP-2004'S

(8) APMB6'S

(4) KHC2400'S

I got two shirts, a bit of money from various ppl including a hundred from my dad "For you high output alternator." Also cologne.... But What you guys will like is my sisters present, a beautiful 8 megapixel camera with video :D ...So I can finally take a vid of "the Don" build!!!!

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

I got a 37" lcd and i bought myself a pioneer avic n2 but its not here yet... :( and i got some clothes and giftcards and all that good stuff.

Posted Image

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

Well I got two MA Audio 120xe 12's and a pair of lightning Audio 6x9's to match my 4 inch ones in my dash, they sound pretty good since there made by rockford. Still have two more palce to go, but I won't be back to a computer until the 30th so Ill tell yall all what I got then.

Dueces and have a good Christmas everyone.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

bucha clothes, hoodies, polo's, jeans. propane heat blower so i can work in my garage in the winter, husky impact wrench, tom tom, and iPod touch 8gig :D

I got 8 massive audio cw 12's gift to myself.

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

Archived