TigerTony Posted May 14, 2012 Author Report Posted May 14, 2012 yeah, i looked and saw the E6 was the newer one. If i like the E6 i think i'll get the E11 if there are more reviews on it when i decide to get it. And.. I'll post how the E6 is when I get it!
AI James Posted May 14, 2012 Report Posted May 14, 2012 im not a fan of the E lineup myself but they are cheap i guess. look at them as hifonics of headphone amps if you become a fan like i did...this is awesome http://www.head-fi.org/products/headamp-blue-hawaii-se-electrostatic-amp#wiki
TigerTony Posted May 14, 2012 Author Report Posted May 14, 2012 Just the looks of that looks Awesome! But the E6 is really for just the Gym primarily and me not wanting to spend too much while its going to be near 25+ pound weights on a daily basis.
armykyle1 Posted May 14, 2012 Report Posted May 14, 2012 I've been thinking about this too, not with ear buds though I've some QC2 headphones I love, but if the money is worth it, I'll get an amp I'm thinking about trading up for sine QC15s soon TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
PowerHouse407 Posted May 14, 2012 Report Posted May 14, 2012 makes me want to get one now.. 2003 VW Jetta Wagon AA Mayhem 15's Flatline BA2 2 XS D3100's in rear Shuriken BT80 under hood Mike Singer 250A SHCA and KnuKonceptz wire Big 4+ AQ / Dayton pro mids+monsoon tweets My Build : http://www.stevemead...35#entry1989435
TigerTony Posted May 15, 2012 Author Report Posted May 15, 2012 Off topic of my Original Post, but my Sister Seems to be hung up on Bose being the best Headphone brand ever. I don't think so. Anyone clear it up for me?
Maebros Posted May 16, 2012 Report Posted May 16, 2012 vmoda vibes arent really a bass heavy IEM agreed,however they sound much better the the $30 ones from best buy that i have. ive been looking for a good bass heavy earbuds but have yet to find a pair to my liking. i ordered a pair of DD BuDDs so we will see how well they do HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said: I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster. On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said: he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.
Baydestrian Posted May 16, 2012 Report Posted May 16, 2012 Since I don't have my ipod anymore I actually did notice last night that my S4's aren't really that loud afterall haha. Even with my Itunes volume and computer volume maxed but at the same time its loud enough and the music doesn't hurt my ears like my old cheap Skull Candy buds did. I may end up going with the E6 that way I don't spend too much money on something I won't use too much. If the DD's don't work out for you Maebros I high recommend the Klipsch S4's that I linked on the 1st page, found out about them on here and worth every penny haha. Bass is more than enough, mids and highs clear. Last night I medicated with a bowl and then went into my room and put on Five Finger Death Punch "Bad Company" and just zoned out lol. When I first got them I listened to the Millenium concert version of Hotel California and seriously it sounded like I was at the concert. With these earbuds I was also able to notice that the beginning of Jim Jones "Summer with Miami" actually circles around your head, I had never heard it before. 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.