Sundown Audio

3-10CVR102 needs an amp....

He won't do it. He's in the friend zone hopelessly waiting for her to love him. LOL

Oh shit he's buying her the amp?!

Fuck that. I was there once when I was younger.

Until I fucked her best friend and walked away.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

if you want to talk about systems in a rendezvous, im your guy :diablo:

yea I saw your thread. Nice door panels. She definitely does not care about this car enough to go through all of that.

Edited by focused313

Learning Everyday.

Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD

Alpine SPS-610C

BXI-2008D

(2) SWR-1242D / Ported

If no pics are provided then I will assume she is fugly.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

if you want to talk about systems in a rendezvous, im your guy :diablo:

yea I saw your thread. Nice door panels. She definitely does not care about this car enough to go through all of that.

see if she wants those door pods. im not using them. they are bare fiberglass though

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Owned an aq 1200 for about a year then bought an ap 1500 for my brothers car just to see what all the hype was about. Ended up swapping my aq for the ap in my setup to see how it did and I noticed zero difference in power or sound. Sold my aq and so far 3 years later that ap is still pounding in my car under my seats with little ventilation. Love the amp don't be scared get it and review it.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

Owned an aq 1200 for about a year then bought an ap 1500 for my brothers car just to see what all the hype was about. Ended up swapping my aq for the ap in my setup to see how it did and I noticed zero difference in power or sound. Sold my aq and so far 3 years later that ap is still pounding in my car under my seats with little ventilation. Love the amp don't be scared get it and review it.

you must be joking. are you deaf or something? i noticed a HUGE difference in sound quality switching from that piece of shit audiopipe 1500 to a korean made audioque 1200. the transition from note to note was so much cleaner with the aq. the notes weren't sloppy as shit anymore. was a little quieter, but thats obvious, plus it was a minute difference. don't say that i was clipping the amp, cause i own an oscope. amp didn't even try to push the subs. literally wont get hot unless i beat on it for multiple songs straight, while it sits in the sun. cant say the same with the inefficient ap1500 that heated up without me even playing anything.

thats all before it blew up on me cause the tolerance in parts are looser than a prostitutes vagina. basically caused a dead short in my car for a few seconds. pulled enough current to drop my voltage low enough to shut my hid's off, which is under 9v. i was holding 14v the whole time while playing. that 9v also caused my highs amp to shut off, headunit, volt meter, bogged my car down too. i was so scared i fucked something up, cause you know, i could hear the mosfets literally catching on fire inside the amp while it was short circuiting, that i drove home at 10pm with just my hazards on.

Edited by Kranny

Yeah whatever man the proof was done in my direct swap same equipment same everything so all that name calling is shit to me.

Just because you had a bad experience you want to shoot down many who have had a good one. Im sure the components in the aq would last maybe longer or whatever say in 4 years plus but in reality if you take care of the amp giving it good voltage both would last a very long time.

Many people have argued the sound of an amp from one to another is non existent and i cant confirm one or the other but i have heard many amps including an old fosgate 800 classic that i also compared and sounded great but not really a night and day difference it had over other decent amps now a days.

Op give that amp a try and im sure youll like it.

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

lol i did take care of the crappipe. like i said, i held 14v. im not the only one on here whos had that thing blow up on them. you probably just got lucky with an amp that was built with slightly less crappy internals.

you're seriously saying that a $150 amp has better quality than a $280 amp made in the same build house as dc, sundown, crescendo, etc.? i laugh at you.

i'll stick with my clean power at full output and you can have fun with your dirty output at 75% full tilt.

bull shit the sound from amp to amp isn't different. the parts and design are different for many amps, therefore they will make speakers sound different.

edit: talk to any SMART man on here, like ray, and they'll tell you that its a piece of shit amp that doesn't even deserve to be pissed on.

Edited by Kranny

Im not arguing the quality of parts "smart guy" but for what it does and the price its tough to beat for many daily drivers who want to pound. Also many of those prices are high because they are not as big as audiopipe therefore their products have to be higher to make some better profit with not much marketing avenues.

Spending the extra 70 or so bucks on say an aq rather than saving that and putting that in to something else and just going with the ap is something i like a lot of other people are willing to do.

Truth is i have had mine and plenty of other people have had theirs for many years plus even the ap 3000d has many fans that would defend it for again, what it is budget gets the job done.

Go ahead and keep preaching YOUR and ONE other persons experience while many others are satisfied with their purchase. That companys doing fine without you just look at their newer lines they did something right in the beginning to continue to put out good products.

Even some people swear by their mids and highs as well as some subs but whatever hater we agree to disagree.