Wanting some help on building a computer.

hey amd launched their bulldozer cpus....

oh wait they sucked. lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

They should have used a catapult.

Would have gotten better results

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Hey. I run AMD GPUs :(

I also got $700 worth of hardware for less than $300 so it was more than worth it.

I also have no driver issues.

There's no reason to not get a GTX 670/680 if you have the budget. Games right now will put a 470/480 at full load at 1080p@60hz. The 600-series will give you room to grow. Nobody wants to be limiting themselves with their brand new hardware the day they buy it.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

470 bottlenecks.

My 560 ti gets about 20-30 fps more at stock clocks on certain games

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

AMD released the 7970 with a beta driver and took over a month to release an "official" version.

And AFAIK, they still take ~ a month after a game's release to drop a driver that has been optimized. nVidia releases the driver ~ a week before a high-profile game comes out. I think it was both BF3 and Skyrim that AMD couldn't do CF on for about two months after release.

Maybe this is just me, but I refuse to reward mediocrity with my money.

I also got $700 worth of hardware for less than $300 so it was more than worth it.

I can't blame you. That's a hell of a deal. I think I even would have gone for it had I known about it.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

AMD released the 7970 with a beta driver and took over a month to release an "official" version.

And AFAIK, they still take ~ a month after a game's release to drop a driver that has been optimized. nVidia releases the driver ~ a week before a high-profile game comes out. I think it was both BF3 and Skyrim that AMD couldn't do CF on for about two months after release.

Ah well then I guess I got lucky. I only had 1 GPU when BF3 released and my only issue with it was trying to push it past 1GHz brought out some wonky issues with Afterburner and BF3. I got the second card just before the new year so I suppose it was just after they had ironed out any CrossFireX issues. I always suggest nVidia cards if someone's looking to play newer games though because they've been KILLING AMD in the performance area for some time now. If someone's looking to play something less demanding like WoW or some older DX9 games then AMD still has better price/performance most of the time.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

• 2 weeks later...

you fucken nerds lol

i love you guys haha..

i have a much smaller budget but bf3 and mw3 are the games of choice $1000.

so shoot me some ideas i am wayyy out of the pc loop lol

i already have a alienware case, keyboard and mouse, probably buy a 32" led tv from work cheap so no need for those.

thanks in advance

David

• 3 weeks later...

hey amd launched their bulldozer cpus....

oh wait they sucked. lol

lol the sandy bridge 4core has basically been doubling the performance of the amd 8 core in the majority of areas, and now theres the 6-core i7 which would ground and pound amd's probably.....

http://xtreview.com/...nce-review.html

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Archived