Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

ya, thats what i was thinking also, could be same build house?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Posted

Dam dude how do you do that. That's gonna be me drivin down the block breakin my own car with bass. Nice dude I wanna see more

Posted

4 15's + $200 Geo Metro = OMyGAWD

2005 Jeep Cherry

Brains - Alpine iDA-305S w/ PowerPack

Limbs - Pair Alpine Type R 6x9s - front

- Pair Alpine Type R 6 1/2s - Rear

Viens - 1/0 awg power/ground with 150 amp fuse

Rockford Fosgate Hybrid 2 fared Cap

4 awg power/ground from cap to amp

Backbone - Rockford Fosgate T1500.1bd w/ bass knob

- Rockford Fosgate T2D412 at 2ohms

House - 2' cu/ft ported box tuned to 40hz

Vids - Power Acoustic 11" drop down monitor w/ DVD player

Posted

4 15's + $200 Geo Metro = OMyGAWD

haha hell yea.

This car is rediculous. I wonder if its drivable and if so, then how long before the subs blow the tires off.

2000 FORD EXPEDITION EDDIE BAUER

current system

(1) Pioneer DEH P8300UB

(2) Massive audio nx4 mids and highs amps

(2) Soundstream sst-654N

(2) Soundstream sm-654N

(4) Soundstream sme-574P

(4) Massive audio ct1-a aluminum dome tweeters

(4) soundstream sst-05 bullet tweeters

(2) Soundstream x3.182 subs

(1) Cactus Sounds k5

XS power batts

Mechman alt

Posted

Hi man I'm David, I am italian and I am in an club, that work close Sp Audio and Earthquake. The product that you see are assembled in Italy by himself, the first reason for low cost of this products, the second reason is because this is a new brand, born recently and they have to be competitive in this business.

In my car (opel corsa C) I have 1 Fi BTL N2 18' powered by a Hifonics 3000d and i cover it with 4 simple Sp Audio 8'(100w rms each one) powered by a SP Audio 600.2

I can only say that is a good brand with good products for efficency and durability and they evolve himself continuosly. Now for their new subwoofer, ever 15', they will create a new magnet, that allows to have more db with low watts for a lower excursion, and more range of use.

If you want to ask me something I am here for everybody.

Excuse me for my bad English if I made error but you know, I'm Italian and here we have bad schools. And for this reason I'm learning english with movies :)

Bye man!

Posted

that is insane

99 Gmc sierra extended cab

front speakers: DB drive 6.5

back speakers: DB drive 6.5

amp: none right not

subs: none right now

Future

waiting to get my 2 skar vvw 8s installed

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3295 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...