groundpounder2k2 Posted December 27, 2007 Report Posted December 27, 2007 My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
groundpounder2k2 Posted December 27, 2007 Report Posted December 27, 2007 My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
jack Posted December 27, 2007 Report Posted December 27, 2007 not to sure about the progressive fines(could be a city ordinance) but i do know that in sac city the lae is (audible from 25 feet). when are they going to start ticketing the ICE CREAM MAN i can hear his shit from blocks away http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build" (1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10 (2) PowermasterD2700 batteries ALL FOR SALE TEAM DC AUDIO TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR
lovellsz Posted December 27, 2007 Report Posted December 27, 2007 i recieved a sound violation about 2 years ago now and i was listening to areosmith and it ended up costing me over 300 bucks, i was going to fight it however i felt it would be my word a 19 year old male against a 30 something year old patrolman, odds were not in my favor so i gritted my teeth and paid the fine. RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"
LSN2meBoom916 Posted December 27, 2007 Author Report Posted December 27, 2007 Hell I recall here in sac it was progressive fines, after 3 violations in a year they claimed they could take your car and remove your system at your cost. Never knew anyone that had that happen though. Ya may as well just pay cause thats about impossible to beat. They use it to pull u over to see what else is up. They tryin to get a dui out of it they or something and they will leave that stereo shit off the ticket...Well in MY case, the worst thing I've ever done is speeding so they're still not gettin much on me or much $$$ outta me.Dude-THE REALLY SHITTY THING!????.....About 2-3weeks after I got the noise violation ticket.... I got pulled "for having no front plate" but when I showed him I had it w/ me in the car and it had a chunk outta it from the accident I was in, he said "OK" and started walkin round my car checkin it out all over.... Has me lift the hood and he "eyeballs" the motor. Pulls out a tape measurer and measures from the ground to the center of my headlight. He said since it's not 22", it's 18"- he was giving me a fix it ticket for that. I checked and the vehicle code doesnt say "22inches" on the CHP site, but it does on the DMV site. So Here I am spending WAY more than the $127 for THAT fine-I'm putting adjustable coilovers on that will allow me to rasie the car up to -0.5" from stock height which should be over 22".... cuz F*THEM! They aint gettin any more $$$ outta me but the $10 fix it ticket fee. So yes GP, I HAVE gotten ANY (2) in the span of like 3 weeks. Pretty ghey. Like they're on a mission to erradicate custom/modded rides. =teh suck. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
smokeumtires Posted December 27, 2007 Report Posted December 27, 2007 Hey man feel lucky...I got 13 in one Day for my hoe...totalled over $3K THAT FUCKIN SUCKED ASS
Benji0687 Posted December 27, 2007 Report Posted December 27, 2007 I just had something simliar to this about a month ago. Went to court and lost over the same thing but mine was $252 including court charges. I got pulled over when I DIDNT EVEN HAVE SUBS IN IT!! Both cops testified that they heard extremely loud bass...thats a lil hard to do when your subs are at home in the garage. I was going to the store to get some fuse holders when they got me. It was straight up profiling. Cops around here hate on a white boy rolling around in a boxbody chevy on 22" Choppers. 1989 Chevy Caprice Classic350ci V8 High Performance JVC Arsenal HU JL XR series components Infinity Reference 6x9s Pioneer Premier 4-Channel Clarion 2-Channel Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel Fusion 2000.1D MTX Crossover RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!** *Build log coming soon!* Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.
Twigz Posted December 27, 2007 Report Posted December 27, 2007 i got accused of being a dope dealer, showing a buddie my system, apparently a cd is a bag of drugs lol. they broke my axe bottles, lighters, all that shit, popped my hood wrote me for Illegal Sound Amplification. shit wasnt even on. they was like yah, but we heard it inside. im like if u heard it in side u would of said something when pulled me over dip shit, but no point in telling em ther wrong and ur right, cuz the cop always wins. so i paid the $75 fine even though they accused me of being a drug dealer, yanked me out of the car, used physical force, and put me in cuffs, and than explained the situation. i aint waiting 5 hours though just to prove my innocence. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
LSN2meBoom916 Posted December 27, 2007 Author Report Posted December 27, 2007 I just had something simliar to this about a month ago. Went to court and lost over the same thing but mine was $252 including court charges. I got pulled over when I DIDNT EVEN HAVE SUBS IN IT!! Both cops testified that they heard extremely loud bass...thats a lil hard to do when your subs are at home in the garage. I was going to the store to get some fuse holders when they got me. It was straight up profiling. Cops around here hate on a white boy rolling around in a boxbody chevy on 22" Choppers. Well, if that happened to me as soon as I got home I woulda taken some pix of my car EMPTY w/ that days newspaper or some kind of time verifying info/timestamp in view to prove there was nothing in it at the time. Other option, you coulda driven it to a police station and have a cop sign the ticket and view the trunk as a witness having viewed the time of ticket and say no way you coulda removed it (if they would do it). If you went to trial knowing you had no subs in it at the time of the ticket you shoulda fought it all the way and had some evidence to present. Make a game plan before hand. Like "if ever I get pulled, Im gonna...." of stuff to help prove ur innocence. I know it's lame, it sux and It's totally your word against the cop's. I pretty much knew I was sunk when the cop showed up, but I aint goin down w/ out SOME fight. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
rizzy71 Posted December 27, 2007 Report Posted December 27, 2007 i live in a small ass town on like 2000 people. and my dad is the mayor of it so the cops never do anything to me for my system being too loud or speeding. like everyday after school i would go past the cop sitting there clockin ppl and im goin 20+ over the limit and they just wave. my bros friend had a 67 GTO with a super charged 502 in it and him and my bro were at the light next to the cops right after our po's just got a new impalla and they raced right at the main light and he brought the GTOs front end right up in the air and nothing happened to him. BRENT1997 GMC Yukon1-DC xl18"Stetsom 2K5E3-Kinetik HC1800's 1967 Pontiac GTO
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.