need advice from shop owners please

i have a job install interview tommorow at a local shop looking for advice from other shop owners . like what do you look for in a install guy he is having me do a install on a car cd player subs amps stuff no prob there but what do your owners look for thanks for the help guys

SKAR_728x90-2.jpg

Im no shop owner But take your time and make sure you dont brake clips and other shit in the car.And dont have no wire showing. GL

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

yea just be respectful to the car and watch where you put your feet,use the right tools.

dont rush, if you hit a problem stand back and think about it.

and clean up your mess, give it a vacuum after.

Henry Ford once received a letter from a depression-era bank robber responsible for the deaths of several law enforcement officers, killed in their attempt to stop him as he fled the crime scene. In his letter, he thanked Mr. Ford for making his Model A Ford such a good getaway car.

Its the little things

Im surprised hes letting you work on anything.

I ask them to do 3 simple tasks

Either you know how or you dont.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I work at a shop, but we do way more than just audio. Starters, alarms, rims, bunch of truck and vehicle accessories.

But when it comes down to it your gonna want to have a huge background in the 12volt world. I thought I knew a ton when I got the job, it was the opposite I knew little compared to what I was working with. But also learning along the way is what helpped me most. I was paired with people for a long time, sometimes still am when people do larger jobs.

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

O any time you mess with power wirez tape the endz off with elec tape. LOL i dont how many time i burned fusez. It better to ask questionz when you dont no the answer then to fuck around and try to figure it out on your own. Specially when some one can give you the quik answer.

Edited by 209er

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

Its the little things

Im surprised hes letting you work on anything.

I ask them to do 3 simple tasks

Either you know how or you dont.

yea i was surprised too but im not really worried about the install do you prefer power wire to go through the fire wall or under the car i know some people do them different ways i like the fire wall if thers room

SKAR_728x90-2.jpg