Anybody else find themselves on the SMD for most of the day or once a day, maybe all day on your off days. Is it addiction?

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

I am on it at work a lot. I take my laptop to the shop and when it is slow I am on here looking around. Probably is an addiction or just a way to help pass time / help others / learn

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

im an over-the-road driver and when i get wifi im on until i go to sleep. when im at home im on all day. every now and then i go on fb or some other shit , but i feel like the SMD is the olny shit on my mind beside the fam. Id say my name is Jerie and im Addicted

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

I dont log in often but I still get on this forum all the time lurking around almost everyday! I have learned so much from this website hope it never goes down! :thanx: SMD

I am still learning and I do car audio for a living. This site has helped me a lot too. Great people on here.

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

I'm on most all day on my iPhone at work. Alot of my time I'm just watching a machine run so I spend it going through build logs. But since I am on my phone I never get to really see any of the vids, at least not with sound anyway...

05 Cadillac Escalade ESV Platinum

Bumping the stock 9 Speaker Bose FTL...

Build in progress (slow progress)

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

That might be the funniest thing I have ever heard!

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

I've been almost asleep at my girl's house and then thought about how someone's build is going since I hadn't been on for a day and picked up her iPod and gotten on for two hours. Good thing she was asleep, or she would've jumped on my ass for 1. Wasting time on the internet instead of sleeping at 3am and B. Being on her iPod.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

i tend to be on here alot, its more so for the fact that theres diff. stuff everyday, and its a good place to ask questions if you know how to take advice if your not a cocky newbbbb

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog