ss :) i almost bought one.

instead, i got the 08 honda civic all paid off :)

and i can put my own system in, by myself, and still have all my warranties intact. sounds like the dealer was bonin you hard.

and a loss of $5000 off the lot for a $17k car seems a little off. by about $3-4k. thats a salesperson for you though.

they are making a ss-turbo this year 280hp, 75 up from the ss-supercharged

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

ss :) i almost bought one.

instead, i got the 08 honda civic all paid off :)

and i can put my own system in, by myself, and still have all my warranties intact. sounds like the dealer was bonin you hard.

and a loss of $5000 off the lot for a $17k car seems a little off. by about $3-4k. thats a salesperson for you though.

yah, i think that's bull shit to, cuz as long as I make the monthly payment, the car is legally mine right? I can do w.e the fuck i want with it? but with that Gap plan it went from 15 to 17,000. my dad said within the 5 years time I've saved 3000 dollars. I dunno how that works but w.e. My dad fuckin hates me being a juggalo, I came home from a hair cut, and it was gelled, he fucking said i look like a punk ass kid, and blah blah blah but yah my dad is very strict bout putting a sound system in the new car any time soon. I might just pay for the wire install and not tell him. i mean as long as I got a receipt, they can't do shit sayin it's not covered. The box build will be done by me and TEAMBASSINURFACE of course if he ever gets his stolen system back.

pictures will be up tommorrow so those curious, be sure to peek in tommorrow.

i'll have pictures of the old car, and new car.

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

moss magnuson act. look it up.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Almost willing to bet u have a friend who owns a shop.

Gonna guess u give em 50 bucks and they will give u a receipt, saying they did it 'professionally'

And congrats man!!!

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

gotta hold off on pictures, till my mom goes back to work, gotta do it when parents aint home or they'll flip out n shit.

were opposed to get 3-5 inches of snow as well, so i'm gonna wait till weather gets better.

I was out wif friends n shit all day havent seen her in 2 years, so i didnt bring the cam =\.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

well, I have a choice, either switch insurance and pay double on it for the new car, or wait until winter blows over, and freeze my nuts off because the Thermostat has gone bad, and save money. I choose Option B. As for pictures, I will have them some time this week hopefully the only day I have off is New Years Day.

So, stay post poned, i'll have pictures and all that probally Tuesday.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19