Sonic Electronix

Warranties, New Cars, and Audio

ive seen cases wehre dealerships are hard asses about warranties and what not and then you mention the moss magnuson act and shit changes. i took my malibu in a few times for warranty work and they didnt say shit about the multiple runs of 1/0.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Kranny, Ive had personal experience with this and the way warranties work Is whatever you replace is voided. For example you replace the head unit and blow a speaker of course they are not gonna replace it. You replace the head unit and you ac goes out they will replace the ac. But be aware you working a brand new car and the Wiring is crazy and you clip some wrong wires then it's on you.

Hope this helps, Also after buying both my cars new I talked to maintenance and the manger of the car lot to talk to them about what i was gonna do, and turns out they love me stoping by and showing off my system so they are on the same page.

yeah man that helps a lot. personal experience is always a plus in my book. so would you suggest that i talk to a manger or maintenance guy (not a salesman i assume, cause how would they know) about what i may be planning on doing?

Head maintenace guy will know exactly what voids your warrenty and will let u know. Ive asked mine about rims,system,coldair,second batterys and he tells me everything i need to know when doing aftermarket.

Also it is really sketchy drilling and working on brand new cars but just take your time and double check before you do things and try to find where other people have done stuff and see if they had problems or suggetions.

Goodluck!!!

"SilveradoGoesBang"

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155256-silveradogoesbang-box-done-take-notes-on-bracing/

2 FI BTL 18's

CT Sounds 7k

2013 MidwestSPL Finals Xtreme 3 - 1st Place

sweeeeeet. thanks a lot for the info. definitely gonna keep all this in mind when/if looking.

Btw Chevy > all

Hahah :)

"SilveradoGoesBang"

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155256-silveradogoesbang-box-done-take-notes-on-bracing/

2 FI BTL 18's

CT Sounds 7k

2013 MidwestSPL Finals Xtreme 3 - 1st Place