This will be my first build log. Currently have a t1000 bdcp on 2 p3 12's. I have 2 level 3 dc 12's on there way and another t 1000. Need to order a 50 ft spool of xs or knu power wire not sure what way to go yet and another battery. I have a mechman 220 and yellow top. The high and mids are handled by a t 400.4. A pair of t2 6.5 components in the front doors and nothing in the rear yet. Basically gutting everything and starting over will post pics as we go along. Have a few pics of the box being built tonight its not much but it will be finished tomorrow. It is my first box so I am by far no expert.

IMAG0006.jpg

th_IMAG0014.jpg

th_IMAG0012.jpg

th_IMAG0013.jpg

th_IMAG0015.jpg

To me it looks tiny for 2 12's but its cut to the specs that torres calculator gave me. Comes out to 3.10 cubes after sub displacement. It will be tuned to around 35

Edited by hertz2beloud

I will post pics of the car tomorrow. Nothing to special done basic bolt ons. Cold air intake ,dc headers,full cat back,,asr sub frame brace,blox lca and camber,eibach front sway bar, asr sway bar in rear and blox shocks skunk2 springs sitting on konig 17s. Oh and it is a gsr thank god

Sub up port to the rear?

NSPL 2001 Trunk 251-500 world champion. 2009 2nd place 0-1800 147.9 under 1800 watts. 2011 0-3601 Trunk Champion. No Typo Current 0-3600 Trunk WR Holder! 149.9 (0-1800) /147.5 (1801-3600) /???.? (3601-up) need new front window first! TEAMHIGHX-CURSIONsig-1.jpg

Learn to be quiet about what your workin on.. L O S E = (L)etting (O)thers (S)ee (E)verything