Change of Finals Location BULLS**T

OrionStang

Bassballin looks very promiseing....runor has it wayne is looking for a west coast site now...

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

LMFAO..............

Sucks to hear but, five month notice about a show and world finals at that is not as bad as it seems. I've competed for years and going to finals was only a dream when we started. With the economy lately finals is more a fantasy then a reality for a lot of people. THIS only shows that all the organizations are holding hands in hopes they can wether this economy. However, it is the competitor mentality and overall consumers that is really going to do in competition. Most compete for the love of it and it being a hobby but, some won't waste their time or money if they can't win 1st. IT IS A COMPETITION!!!! No difference then any other sport win or lose you play the game. Wether you go the Super Bowl or World Series you play the season any way. Obviously professionals get paid to play but, prior to being professionals it was for the love of the game and dream that one day they'd be professionals. Just my .02.

Even before professional sports players where professional, when they where in high school and college. They still didn't have to pay a damn thing except to go to the school, which was probably paid with by a scholarship. All these people have to either drive a heavy as fucking car 2k+ miles, or drive one vehicle and tow their competition car 2k+ miles. Which is INSANE on gas. Also to the fact that there was very minimal shows before finls already, I can see why people are upset.

Rent a vehicle transport semi truck and load everyones vehicle on it, lol.

LMFAO..............

Sucks to hear but, five month notice about a show and world finals at that is not as bad as it seems. I've competed for years and going to finals was only a dream when we started. With the economy lately finals is more a fantasy then a reality for a lot of people. THIS only shows that all the organizations are holding hands in hopes they can wether this economy. However, it is the competitor mentality and overall consumers that is really going to do in competition. Most compete for the love of it and it being a hobby but, some won't waste their time or money if they can't win 1st. IT IS A COMPETITION!!!! No difference then any other sport win or lose you play the game. Wether you go the Super Bowl or World Series you play the season any way. Obviously professionals get paid to play but, prior to being professionals it was for the love of the game and dream that one day they'd be professionals. Just my .02.

Even before professional sports players where professional, when they where in high school and college. They still didn't have to pay a damn thing except to go to the school, which was probably paid with by a scholarship. All these people have to either drive a heavy as fucking car 2k+ miles, or drive one vehicle and tow their competition car 2k+ miles. Which is INSANE on gas. Also to the fact that there was very minimal shows before finls already, I can see why people are upset.

Rent a vehicle transport semi truck and load everyones vehicle on it, lol.

Lol right, then everyone whos vehicle is in said truck can split the difference for gas. BUt I can understand that most people who have to tow there car to indiana will not do it, that's atleast a few hundred in gas. I mean, me and my dad went to michigan, 6 hour drive, and filled up a gas can for the dirt bikes. Cost just over $100 for all that gas to get there and that can. Now your talking about driving a vehicle, towing another thats HEAVY AS FUUUK, that could easily be a paycheck or two just to travel 2k miles.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Ok, I can see how the west coast is upset about the drive, But fair is fair, us midwestern and east coast have been driving to ali for the last 4-5 years. Is it only ok for us to pay to drive? We never bitched about it because we loved the cause, entry fees 50 bucks- so what!! pay it weve been payin it.. However i do understand to be upset to find out about the change out of nowhere but thats life. Now you westcoast guys can finally see the real midwest/eastcoast in action.....sorry guys but i feel its a good thing to change it up. actually they should change the venue every year so everyone around the us could actually attend.

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4Uhttps://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4U

2013 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T

SUNDOWN ZV4-18

CRESCENDO 3.5K

PIONEER AVIC 5300 NEX

ALPINE TYPE R 6.5S & 6X9'S

ROCKFORD FOSGATE 1.5" TWEETS

5 C&D TECH BATTS

COUPLE HUNDERD TO TOW YOUR VEHICLE?????? DO ANY OF YOU TOW???

RUSTY TELL THEM WHAT IT COST TO TOW YOUR VEHICLE ACROSS COUNTRY

ANNA TELL THEM WHAT IT COST TO TOW YOUR VEHICLE ACROSS COUNTRY

JEFFEREY TELL THEM WHAT IT COST TO TOW YOUR VEHICLE ACROSS COUNTRY

GARY TELL'EM WHAT IT COST TO TOW YOUR VEHICLE ACROSS COUNTRY

ALPINE, SKITTLE TELL THEM WHAT IT COST TO DRIVE ACROSS COUNTRY

FUCK IT I'LL TELL YOU.................

Towing within Cali from SF Bay Area to L.A. cost me over $500. That is within one damn state. Cost me $1500 to tow it to Vegas. Cost $3000 to Laughlin for 08 Finals on a transporter split three-ways. My point is don't just assume the bitching is because of the drive. It is the overall cost, it is the year after year of broken promises, it is the lack of respect towards the competitors base. Lets face we are all hoes and Wayne is the Pimp.

Im tired of being pimped...i say we look into bassballin....oh an and far as fuel i drive my hoe daily with 3 alts hooked up about 12mpg an i go to most shows in cali..costs me over 700 to do finals this year ..and it will cost me 300 to do upperlake..i dont bitch cause i love bass but i wont go across country an spend thousands too line waynes pockets

TEAM DC AUDIO

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

lol the mad instant reactions

don't worry we are looking for a west coast venue lol wayne is not WE are.... we already have a couple of leads but being there is no money being presented to us it wont be an indoor venue

CALM DOWN and get them points btw chance are it will be in Nor cal if we have one

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

? same spot as meca finals would be nice.....

TEAM DC AUDIO

How do we get points with no shows down here?

Fuck the drive. I'm upset because we were told a venue locked up for the next few years. To you guys talking about coming to Cali, why? You have Daytona every year, little closer than the west coast.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

So its still ok for the midwest/eastcoast to pay for towing?

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4Uhttps://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4U

2013 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T

SUNDOWN ZV4-18

CRESCENDO 3.5K

PIONEER AVIC 5300 NEX

ALPINE TYPE R 6.5S & 6X9'S

ROCKFORD FOSGATE 1.5" TWEETS

5 C&D TECH BATTS

Archived