Change of Finals Location BULLS**T

OrionStang

Well wayne str8 up said we get a venue we can have it here but he's not paying for pretty much

So should we try and find a spot or not?

I think its funny kimo is in contact with wayne all the time but everyone thinks they know more than what there really is

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

No there was a contract but now that the date has changed we can't do that plus the contract was for db drag shows not "finals" so I think there could be a show there for the next 4 years if ya want it won't be a finals tho

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Whats the real story with Lake Perris? Was it a straight out lie? Disagreement with Forbidden Fantasy or something?

when we were there i heard it may not be at the same location...(fairgrounds)...at lake perris..doug would know more..isnt jeff your socal guy..now with kimo ,rob,jim as judges i have no idea whats going on...all i know is im ready for upperlake seeya guys there

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Whats the real story with Lake Perris? Was it a straight out lie? Disagreement with Forbidden Fantasy or something?

when we were there i heard it may not be at the same location...(fairgrounds)...at lake perris..doug would know more..isnt jeff your socal guy..now with kimo ,rob,jim as judges i have no idea whats going on...all i know is im ready for upperlake seeya guys there

I seriously considered upper lake, until I looked at mapquest. 625 miles each way, i'm good.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I seriously considered upper lake, until I looked at mapquest. 625 miles each way, i'm good.

lol its a haul ......jim puts on a good show though..the burnout contest an food are top notch......

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Think they're trying to revert to the old days where finals was held in one location, back when they actually had thousands of spectators show up. This may or may not work, but I personally think its worth a shot. Not like it can get much worse.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived