You'll notice a difference right away with the springs and the LCA's. In my experience, it's been hit or miss in actually noticing a difference with the tower brace and the sway bar.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

With a solid axle a parallel 4 link should help a ton on wheel hop. At least when I had my bagged truck (ford ranger) it eliminated it completely. I don't know how it would help on a sports car though (I assume it would do the same)

Ahh I see what you're talking about. Thought it was a typo lol. The swarr bar is a lot beefier than a normal sway bar, and you should notice a stability increase with it while taking corners or just punching the gas. Still not sure if the tower brace will give you anything... So just add it for a "cosmetic" piece if you will, and if you do notice a difference with it, then it's a kill two birds with one stone kind of deal

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Springs 1st. Then LCA's and swarr bar.... Swarr bar before the LCA's.... Then the shock tower brace.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

how much power do you have?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Yea a watts link would be nice, have no clue what the prices range for a link setup on a stang though. I know on my truck I had mine custom built and installed for like $500.

Archived