Sorry if this is in the wrong area,..... I HAVE NO FORUM ISSUES,.... Just questions is all...

Wife and I are wondering if theres a memeber or two out there, that would like to help us get our signature in order with some pics or banners, and some added bling of some sort. We are not the best with this stuff, and would appreciate a hand. We would gladly help you buy a case of beer for your support. Please PM us, if your up for it, for more details. And thank you.

Kyle and Laura

Sorry for the off-topic, but are you and your wife both into auto customization and custom 12 volt installs? If so, that's awesome.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

C-Fiz,

Your on it bro....

Kyle and Laura = KyLar96 ,.. and the year we were married.

Laura is actually into music MAYBE more than i am. She cant get enough of a great sounding, loud system, with great install ideas. She also "see's" more detail than i ever could. We are both in our mid 30's, and at the end of this month, the 31'st, will have been married (together, tack on 2 and a half more years together) for 16 years. We are from a small as town called Delta, in the Utah desert. The coolest thing we love doing, and still doing, (as you know if youve seen our BL)was loading up a hand full of compact disc's, and going on a "space cruise" out to the desert all night long. Thats where our love of car audio boomed together. Our first car (together) was a 81 extended cab, s-10 with 2 pioneer 6.5''s in custom made, lol, door panels. Just some mdf with vinyl pulled on it. Then a sealed 6cf box in the extend, with 2 15'' MTX road thunder pro's!!! God damn, it was soooo much fun. We would get (we are sorry if anyone gets pissed,huffy, or upset) loaded, with a 12 pack of budlight, and a bowl of Delta's finest ditch bank weed. And just drive drive drive. The further, and more lost we got, the bigger smile on Laura's face. Best times of my life man..... really.... we were young, broke, and digging it the entire time..... it was soooo easy.

Anyway, to answer your question, (off topic a bit eh????) oh yeah,... Laura inspires me all the time,... she will rush home from work, saying, WE JUST GOTTA HEAR THIS in the car, or i get a text at 5 am, when im driving to work saying, "priority today is you go pick up 2 of the Black Keys albums!!" i know a song that will rock in the car. She also is the one that has "dressed" up the car, mostly cuz her style and taste is normally better than mine. And after its done, i always dig what she wanted........

Kinda ironic as well, as when you posted that, she was on her computer, looking for a low profile wing to fit the car, and she wants 2- 8's in her titan.... Theres a lot more of the story, but,... i think you get the jist......

With all that, that is why, i try and ALWAYS include her in the posts, and what is going on... hell, she has even wrote a few, and PM'd a couple mods, N8 twice.....

with that bro, could you lend us a hand with our sig??? ...lol...

Kyle and Laura

You can try the photoshop section on here. A few skilled guys there that can make you a sig!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Thanks Michael,...

We were just curious how people have banners and other stuff in their sig, and how do you rename your build log link? Like, i have seen people that have a build log link in thier sig, but it says, MY BUILD or whatever..and we wanna do that......(man, we are really sorry if this is stupid, but, we dont get it???)..... we just dont know how the process works or goes..anyway, thanks bud,.. maybe well try that...

side note,,,.. did you get the LOC up and running yet???

Thanks Michael,...

We were just curious how people have banners and other stuff in their sig, and how do you rename your build log link? Like, i have seen people that have a build log link in thier sig, but it says, MY BUILD or whatever..and we wanna do that......(man, we are really sorry if this is stupid, but, we dont get it???)..... we just dont know how the process works or goes..anyway, thanks bud,.. maybe well try that...

To make it say My Build or whatever you want it to say all you have to do is type My Build in the box when editing your sig and then highlight My Build and right click to hyperlink and then your copy and paste your build log URL into the assigned line

There might be a different way to hyperlink on this site as I haven't done it on here but the right clicking method should work

And that's amazing that you and your wife are both into car audio so much, if only all women understood the need for bass! Haha :)

Best of luck to you both!

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Thanks man.....

Alright, .. I have no idea what your saying with the hyper link stuff,... But in the morning, I'll have the old lady take a look... Also, how about the cool banners some members have??.. How does that work?... Again, sorry to sound like dopes, and very much thank you....

Thanks Michael,...

Not yet bro. Slowly piecing it together. i dont wanna rush it cuz i wanna make it look real clean. plus still paying for the honeymoon! LOL

Thanks man.....

Alright, .. I have no idea what your saying with the hyper link stuff,... But in the morning, I'll have the old lady take a look... Also, how about the cool banners some members have??.. How does that work?... Again, sorry to sound like dopes, and very much thank you....

i dont believe the right click for the hyper link works on here.... You can do what i did and just copy and paste the URL into your sig. its not fancy but it works haha

as for the fancy banner sig... thats something that you should post into the photo shop section to see if somebody can make you one

here is the section http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/forum/160-photo-shop-gurus-show-off-your-photo-shop-skills-here/

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived