Show us your HIDs !!! White Lightning upgrade pg 6

HYPER 6ks in the lamps, plain Jane 55 watt h3s in the fogs.

970238_4278268773234_1181910585_n.jpg

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

mine took forever to install, but got them done finally. kinda shitty pics tho

halos on

5000k HIDs on

I like these bro!!! My only thing is i probably would've chose a different shroud or not put the halo behind it and maybe put blue devil eyes.. off course its all preference, but your retrofit looks clean no the less :drink40: did you plan to retrofit into your foglights?

thanks! i do plan on doing the fogs, and the only ones that will fit are the matchbox projectors which only have the gatling gun shroud. that is a big reason why i put the gatling gun shrouds on the headlights. i was weird about them matching. i liked other shrouds for the heads too (which probably would have fit better), but nothing matched. i'm staying away from blue in my truck as well, but like you said, it's all preference :)

i'm hoping the fogs go MUCH easier than the heads. which from my research, they fit right into the stock location. no drilling necessary to fit the projector in. i may post pics of those here when i get them finished

ugh and i gotta take that bug guard off lol

mine took forever to install, but got them done finally. kinda shitty pics tho

halos on

5000k HIDs on

I like these bro!!! My only thing is i probably would've chose a different shroud or not put the halo behind it and maybe put blue devil eyes.. off course its all preference, but your retrofit looks clean no the less :drink40: did you plan to retrofit into your foglights?

thanks! i do plan on doing the fogs, and the only ones that will fit are the matchbox projectors which only have the gatling gun shroud. that is a big reason why i put the gatling gun shrouds on the headlights. i was weird about them matching. i liked other shrouds for the heads too (which probably would have fit better), but nothing matched. i'm staying away from blue in my truck as well, but like you said, it's all preference :)

i'm hoping the fogs go MUCH easier than the heads. which from my research, they fit right into the stock location. no drilling necessary to fit the projector in. i may post pics of those here when i get them finished

ugh and i gotta take that bug guard off lol

Ahh!! I see.. either way it looks factory, very nice compliment to your truck! After i finish my car audio build, I plan on retrofitting with the moriominto h1 mini's with the mini gatlin shroud color matched to my car (tuscan sunset.. its like a metallic maroon) and blacked out housing. I'm really limited to my choices because I dont have enough space in my low and high beam area but from what i researched, them mini projectors are still pretty nice! Im thinking 6k hid and 6k v-led triton switchbacks. Still undecided if I want a quad setup or not... but also thinking of doing the halos because it'll be very standoutish on the altima!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

i was very close going with the mini H1 projectors because i was afraid i'd be in over my head with not having done this type of project before. but i had so much room in the headlight i pulled the trigger on the FX-R's. besides the loose connection on my passenger light lol...i couldn't be happier with them.

i was very close going with the mini H1 projectors because i was afraid i'd be in over my head with not having done this type of project before. but i had so much room in the headlight i pulled the trigger on the FX-R's. besides the loose connection on my passenger light lol...i couldn't be happier with them.

Lol.. yea, that was a good choice becuase those mini's wouldve been hella small for your lense. Plus the FX-R are some BAD projectors!!!! I commend you... cant wait until i do mine!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

You guys are lucky with the halos :( i cant find any for a 2003 volvo v70.

But i have 6000k HIDs for Lows!

2007 Dodge Caliber SXT 2.0L

Flowmaster Single muffler + Tip

4 SoundQubed 6x9s 3-way

PolkAudio PA660.4

2 MB Quart Tweeters

2 4" MB Quart 2-way

New 8" coming soon!

HYPER 6ks in the lamps, plain Jane 55 watt h3s in the fogs.

970238_4278268773234_1181910585_n.jpg

We need to get your fog/driving lights figured out, as far as where to mount them, size and style of housing, etc. Also, you forgot to use the primer underneath that blackout paint when we adjusted your cutoff on your headlights.

Sponsored by:

Kenwood

Pioneer

Linear Power

YWS

LoCrew Customs

AirRide

SMC

Viair

Series-tuned 6th on 4.8kw @8ohms.

You guys are lucky with the halos :( i cant find any for a 2003 volvo v70.

But i have 6000k HIDs for Lows!

What diameter is your projector lens that you're wanting the halo rings for? Need to know what the inner diameter and outer diameter of room you have available for a halo ring, so I can see if one can be made for it. Inner diameter would be about the size of the diameter of the projector lens.....outer diameter would be as wide as possible until you reach the housing, or anything that would be in the way.

Sponsored by:

Kenwood

Pioneer

Linear Power

YWS

LoCrew Customs

AirRide

SMC

Viair

Series-tuned 6th on 4.8kw @8ohms.

Archived