20s right? Or what size are they?

Id personaly go with the rims cause its a good deal.

If dc was having a sub sale and rims at normal price id go for the subs

nope 22 with 80% life on them

Sorry but whats 80% life?

If their in good condition their worth it i bought sone 20s 3 years use for 850$ like tbe othet guy said whats is it that you want, but difinantly youll get more attetion with rims than bass

Just my .2c, but I would rather have the outside of my car attractive than attention on the inside. 9 times out of 10, I would go with subs, but this time (in comparison to rims) I choose rims because people aren't going to steal 4 rims very easily, that takes time and tools. On the other hand, anyone can break a window, pop a trunk, rip out some wires, and run off with the goodies before you can even open the front door...

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

If their in good condition their worth it i bought sone 20s 3 years use for 850$ like tbe othet guy said whats is it that you want, but difinantly youll get more attetion with rims than bass

80% percent life on the tires so their fairly new and i like both but.. i have about 2000 dollors with out music in my car alreddy with music so not have subs is like having rims with out tires i feel but thanks for the help guys

My build

http://www.stevemead...20#entry2018495

Car: 2003 Cadillac DTS

(1) Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1

(1)Hifonics Zrx600.4

(1) 1000 watt crunch amp

(1)200 watt boss amp

(2) Pyramid TW46

(4) Infinity Kappa 60.9cs

(1) EV 10 inch

(2) XSpower 1200

(4) Pyramid TW18

box tuned at 32 Hz

(2) DC level 3

i have been having a similar dilema. and i have boiled it down to this. rims make your car look pretty subs make your car sound pretty. whats more important to you.

well! both! lol because i want to make it eye catchy but also loud but i feel as if its to eye catchy one day ill wake up without the rims or subs and i cry lol but with out them i feel like im driven a old man car some times feel me?

maybe try and talk your friend down 50-100 for the rims and then you can get at least 1 Sub then you will atleast have something then when you get more monies you can get the other sub.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

80% percent life on the tires so their fairly new and i like both but.. i have about 2000 dollors with out music in my car alreddy with music so not have subs is like having rims with out tires i feel but thanks for the help guys

Wow didnt think of that when i read ir fail

Theyre like new

Well if you cant dexide let luck decide flip a coin

Get the rims first if the deal is really good.

And save some more. It will give you time to think about your system, and order everything you need.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

ill take the risk and try to get them for cheaper if he agree rims here i come ill post pic lol

My build

(1)Hifonics Zrx600.4

(1) 1000 watt crunch amp

(1)200 watt boss amp

(2) Pyramid TW46

(1) EV 10 inch

(2) XSpower 1200

(4) Pyramid TW18

box tuned at 32 Hz

(2) DC level 3

Just my .2c, but I would rather have the outside of my car attractive than attention on the inside. 9 times out of 10, I would go with subs, but this time (in comparison to rims) I choose rims because people aren't going to steal 4 rims very easily, that takes time and tools. On the other hand, anyone can break a window, pop a trunk, rip out some wires, and run off with the goodies before you can even open the front door...

thats because you dont install stuff right.. i always scrw the sub box down to the floor same for battery and amp rack.. cant steal a amp if you got 4 differnt screws holding it down..( i use torx bits flatheads and hex head)bc nobody carrys a toolkit around with them.. it would take somebody a hour or more to remove half my equipment.. at best they can scratch stuff up..or shove a flathead thru ur sub.. IN THAT CASE recones are cheap..cheaper than replaceing rims..

my buddy had nice ass wheels on his truck..even had special lug nuts..didnt stop the thiefs any.. still robbed him blind in minutes flat.. and rims for sure cost more than audio..and if they take ur rims..(where u gonna go)?

thats because you dont install stuff right.. i always scrw the sub box down to the floor same for battery and amp rack.. cant steal a amp if you got 4 differnt screws holding it down..( i use torx bits flatheads and hex head)bc nobody carrys a toolkit around with them.. it would take somebody a hour or more to remove half my equipment.. at best they can scratch stuff up..or shove a flathead thru ur sub.. IN THAT CASE recones are cheap..cheaper than replaceing rims..

my buddy had nice ass wheels on his truck..even had special lug nuts..didnt stop the thiefs any.. still robbed him blind in minutes flat.. and rims for sure cost more than audio..and if they take ur rims..(where u gonna go)?

so true

My build

(1)Hifonics Zrx600.4

(1) 1000 watt crunch amp

(1)200 watt boss amp

(2) Pyramid TW46

(1) EV 10 inch

(2) XSpower 1200

(4) Pyramid TW18

box tuned at 32 Hz

(2) DC level 3

I can steal 4 rims faster than stealing a well installed enclosure/ system. 2 people 2 jacks 4 blocks and cordless impacts.....can even do it silent with tire irons.

I dont like oversized rims like 20"22". Too little sidewall on a car and youre begging for dents, and you feel every little bump etc. Besides those rims are straight fugly.

SUBS SUBS SUBS

Oh and the "special" lugnuts are a joke. They can look at your car...buy the appropriate adapter and take em just as easy as regular lug nuts.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived