Turning My Show SQ -Denali into EXTREME 20K WATT GROUND POUNDER!

Those mids and tweets are going to be screamin man. By the way that VFL-750.1 is a beast of an amp. Welcome to the community though. Glad to have you and your build with us. Fotgot to say so in my first post

:popcorn:

-James

Thanks buddy I am liking it here so Far.. lots of ppl that Can appreciate the build I am doing Unlike say my wife.. who lets just say not so much.. And lots of Cool builds to look at.. I have some battery pics my installer took and sent me this morning.. will put them up now.

You werent joking when you said 40 batteries huh...

Jesus man this is going to be brutal.

I do love big fuck off builds like these...

I be watchin :peepwall:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

AMERICAN BASS...........IM TUNED

yah The Canadian rep "Nick" Is one of the guys involved in my build. Has been hooking me up with lots of nice American Bass Goodies. Fast delivery, good support and big power.. No complaints so far.. :) I hear The owner of the Company Bob is a really good guy as well.

yeah im the MidWest rep for American Bass, my hole truck is decked out with AB. bob is the man, bringin some hard core stuff to the table i cant wait to see ur build come together. why didnt u go with the VFL's for subs FI never set a world recod

Never Really compared VFL's to FI subs.. I know my friend ended up Running VFL in SPL competitions. I Went with the SP4 for a few reasons.. I wanted a Ground pounder setup with both LOW bass and loud mids and highs. Wasnt aiming for SPL. Again I am not overly familiar with VFL subs but if they are like BTL I wanted something that was more efficient when tuned LOW like 28-30Hz. SP4's have a 4" Voice Coil and good cooling for the daily driver I am using this as. Mainly I just see a lot of guys running FI stuff doing the things I want to do with my truck... Hair tricks Monster Flex etc. VFL could very well do the same thing but havent looked into them enough to know. Seems like a lot of high end high power subs are on the market these days making it hard to chose.. and a lot made at same build house. AA SMD FI etc Not sure about DD and VFL where they are made.

Wow dude, bring it to Daytona 2013! Ground pounders are the BEST!

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Archived