Sonic Electronix

hey guys im new and dont know heeps bout audio, i know most of the general audio but not detailed shit, anyway i was wonderin where i can or how i can get my car tested for its max decibels, would local audio install shops do it, or could i get a program for my laptop, anyway just curious to wat my car would pull, its not a quarter of wat u guys have only cos of my income as a 17 year old, $300 a week aussie dolla$.

ca-f2.jpg

1 12 inch infinity 1240watts...only can fit that in a hilux single cab...

1 infinity 1000 watt mono block...

2 Hifonics Zues 6.5" Components

2 Hifonics Zues Tweeters

2 cross-over boxes

1 run of 4GA

200 Fuse

1 Kenwood Head-deck

i went to a little shop and he just charged me like $10 to get on the termlab...not sure what other places charge. termlabs are about $700 and can be found at http://www.termpro.com

ok thanks guys, appreciate it :P

ca-f2.jpg

2 Hifonics Zues Tweeters

2 cross-over boxes

1 run of 4GA

200 Fuse

1 Kenwood Head-deck

x2 a shope near me charges $25 for 30 mins on their audio control.....

what shop is that? :)

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

performance mobile installs off of brent and davis hwy in pensacola, thing with them is you have to plan it with them because they are busy most of the time, i dont have their number but find it and call and ask to speak to tim

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

ok thanks guys, appreciate it :P

Hey mate where abouts in Australia are you? Your best bet is to make friends with somebody with a Termlab so you don't have to pay a shop to use one. You make more money a week than I do by the way.

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Hey mate where abouts in Australia are you? Your best bet is to make friends with somebody with a Termlab so you don't have to pay a shop to use one. You make more money a week than I do by the way.

Im in just outside of sydney, and thats funny i make more money then you, im on a peasent wage aahah jkz, 1st year apprentice wat can u sua :P

ca-f2.jpg

2 Hifonics Zues Tweeters

2 cross-over boxes

1 run of 4GA

200 Fuse

1 Kenwood Head-deck

Im in just outside of sydney, and thats funny i make more money then you, im on a peasent wage aahah jkz, 1st year apprentice wat can u sua :P

law electronics near me charge $10 to use theirs.

I make $6 an hour get paid $37 a week it sucks :(

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)