COD 4 was the best after that I tried the other played 2-3 combined hours on all of them and sold em. Dont play much of anything now. Only two game franchises I play are MX reflex/alive and all previous games. And I like the Skate games. Skate 3 is fun to me... Thats pretty much it.

I used to play COD on 8 sensitivity my brother played 10 i couldnt do it.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

COD 4 was the best after that I tried the other played 2-3 combined hours on all of them and sold em. Dont play much of anything now. Only two game franchises I play are MX reflex/alive and all previous games. And I like the Skate games. Skate 3 is fun to me... Thats pretty much it.

i play 10, don't play much online anymore, just quickscope and trickshot cause it's what i'm good at....and i hate it when people hate on em, it takes so much skill to do both of them, i play with normal guns too, i just get the most fun when im quickscoping

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

i play 10, don't play much online anymore, just quickscope and trickshot cause it's what i'm good at....and i hate it when people hate on em, it takes so much skill to do both of them, i play with normal guns too, i just get the most fun when im quickscoping

And I get mad when they hate on me for using a regular gun lol

2012-09-07_14-05-10_64.jpg

Ive got a longggggg history with COD lol.. COD4 Ive restarted multiple times so those kills and times arent very accurate.

Ive got over 2,500 hours worth of COD United Offensive under my belt. Best COD to date.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Just little teasers on what you would come up against in cod4 if you played me lol...

shot0022-1.jpg

shot0013-2.jpg

45-3nuke.png

codmw2.png

mw2.png

This game I think lasted 5 minutes. lol

31-1nuke.png

And just for shits....

specops69stars.png

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s

lol how much skill does it take to jump off an object spin around and pray that you get an across the map no scope? none at all, quickscoping and 360's sure, but cross map double switch latteral jump 360 noscope etc is all about luck.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

i use to play alot but now its so repeative i gave up don't care for COD anymore its the same game over and over and over again they just change guns perks and kill streaks each time

and being able to take a clip to the face while knifing and winning that battle with a knife got old fast to

*waits for assasins creed*

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

i use to play alot but now its so repeative i gave up don't care for COD anymore its the same game over and over and over again they just change guns perks and kill streaks each time

and being able to take a clip to the face while knifing and winning that battle with a knife got old fast to

Knifing in the new games are SO gay. Bashing like the old school CODs are where its at, actually takes skill and technique....

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s

Knifing in the new games are SO gay. Bashing like the old school CODs are where its at, actually takes skill and technique....

I had a few people tell me that the knifing in black ops 2 will be like battlefield, so no panic knifing.

edit: highly doubt it's true though.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Quickscoping/no scoping etc on mw3 is ridiculously easy.

It was much more fun back in cod 2 and cod 4 days. The great days for sniping on cod.

Now its just 12 year old kids thinking their hot shit cause they can snipe.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived