At least it was 6 years old, my piece of shit +1200$ Soundigital 8K amplifier smoked after only 2 months of playing with awesome electrical and gains very low haha

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Seriously, I just get my DD sub today, and this is what happens to my amp ive had for 6 years. My install for the DD is almost completed too, fuck my life.

where in MO you at?

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

I would hate to have to tell my wife i almost burned the house down, but i need a new amp.

Haha, yea when it happened it was like 1AM, There was so much smoke it was drifting into the house cause I left the door open, the smell woke everyone up, it was smoking bad in the video, but that was a minute after I put the flames out, the whole car was filled with smoke. The first words out of her mouth were, "don't even think about ordering another amp" and im like, ok.......

Seriously, I just get my DD sub today, and this is what happens to my amp ive had for 6 years. My install for the DD is almost completed too, fuck my life.

where in MO you at?

Im in SW MO, just joined MWSPL, time to start having some fun

XS-power1.jpg

long story short, I just found the amp im ordering tomorrow. Its a little bigger than I was originally thinking but if ive gotta buy a new amp, I might as well get the power now rather than go lower and wish I had got more.

The Eclipse's last words were "please just double you RMS power"

So in tribute to the Eclipses final wishes before passing I will be more than doubling the RMS power for the DDSC 9512

RIP Eclipse amp, you will be missed

(I think the amp did me a favor) I've smoked some amps over the years, but catching on fire, after the car is turned off, wtf ---someone else stated, its a sign

XS-power1.jpg

you're remote shouldnt have been the problem. there shouldnt have been any power on the remote wire since the car was off.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Don't feel to bad. I blew the motor in my GP tonight. My build log is on a stand still now.

That sucks man how did that happen

Not sure yet. A valve dropped in the head that is all we found so far. 2 cylinders do not have any compression at all. I was just driving after getting gas and all the sudden the motor wanted to start stalling out. The check engine light was blinking. I pulled over and the motor was knocking like crazy. I will post a video in the morning. I took the video the other night when I got the car home.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Don't feel to bad. I blew the motor in my GP tonight. My build log is on a stand still now.

Not sure yet. A valve dropped in the head that is all we found so far. 2 cylinders do not have any compression at all. I was just driving after getting gas and all the sudden the motor wanted to start stalling out. The check engine light was blinking. I pulled over and the motor was knocking like crazy. I will post a video in the morning. I took the video the other night when I got the car home.

That may cost more to fix then the car is worth.

That may cost more to fix then the car is worth.

Warranty company is taking care of everything the only thing I have to pay for is taxes.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

damn man that sucks hard. What are you going to replace it? with any ideas?

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Archived